Patriots CB arrested

PromoTheRobot

19 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Come on, guys. Let's not judge. Innocent until proven guilty. Probably a total misunderstanding............

It still gets them a comp pick……. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Wait.  You can’t bring firearms onto a plane?

What happened to freedom!!

1 minute ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Sorry to hijack the thread but that is such a beautiful uniform.   Slap the charging Buffalo on the helmet and it is perfection. 

I think the standing red is way cleaner on the uniforms 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

25 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Sorry to hijack the thread but that is such a beautiful uniform.   Slap the charging Buffalo on the helmet and it is perfection. 

It's absolutely perfect just the way it is. Add the throwback blues and it's the best uniform in sports.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This is fairly common and, depending on the airport, often goes unprosecuted. 

For a time, my range bag was my overnight carryon.  When the TSA swabbed it for explosive residue, I was a little concerned.  Their fancy test failed to detect the powder that I could smell.

I did manage to remove the guns though. 

Edited by mbs
adding stuff
  • Like (+1) 1

It never ceases to amaze me how so many people just manage to forget about packing  heat in bags they just packed?🤷🏼‍♂️ I know I’m as forgetful as all get out, but I’m always aware of whether or not there is a firearm in my general vicinity belonging to me 🙈.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

It never ceases to amaze me how so many people just manage to forget about packing  heat in bags they just packed?🤷🏼‍♂️ I know I’m as forgetful as all get out, but I’m always aware of whether or not there is a firearm in my general vicinity belonging to me 🙈.

Well occasionally morons forget they left their kids in the car to die sooo never underestimate some people’s ability to “forget” 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Ah the NFL, where Rhodes scholars, and role models abound… the best and brightest…, 😂😆🤣

10 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What makes this even dumber! He literally tweeted at the NBA player who just got suspended for flashing his guns on instagram. Saying how he was so dumb doing that.. he showed some promise his rookie year but still got suspended by the team for his conduct.. I don’t think he survives this. (He wasn’t even our best CB drafted last year lol)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Whats wrong with these idiots and their guns SMH

Be kinda ignorant to be a multi million dollar athlete and not have one. Everyone deserves the top notch personal protection afforded to the elite even if they are an athlete or an average joe.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

What makes this even dumber! He literally tweeted at the NBA player who just got suspended for flashing his guns on instagram. Saying how he was so dumb doing that.. he showed some promise his rookie year but still got suspended by the team for his conduct.. I don’t think he survives this. (He wasn’t even our best CB drafted last year lol)

• Haha (+1) 2

The gun lust culture of the NFL is REALLY SCARY.

90% of these guys own and play with firearms, likely having no understanding of how to use them safely.

I'm surprised we don't read MORE about NFL player idiot X shooting himself (or a loved one) by accident.

NFL players + fast cars or firearms = bad news.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Come on, guys. Let's not judge. Innocent until proven guilty. Probably a total misunderstanding............

Not defending a Pat and who knows dude could just be a scumbag. But federal gun laws are tricky af. Hunters and law abiding gun owners get popped on the confusion of these all the time.

No if he was trying to carry it on sure, f him. But if it was checked, I'll reserve judgement till we hear more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

The gun lust culture of the NFL is REALLY SCARY.

90% of these guys own and play with firearms, likely having no understanding of how to use them safely.

I'm surprised we don't read MORE about NFL player idiot X shooting himself (or a loved one) by accident.

NFL players + fast cars or firearms = bad news.

It doesn’t scare me a bit to be honest. Burress shot himself. Outside of that I can’t think of any.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.