Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I have been complaining about Edmunds all season. If he gets anywhere near $15M  per year I will be furious. Not worth it based on the last 2.33 years. Id be upset with anything way over $12 at the moment. 

We need to move him outside and let him be an athlete and play fast. 

Edmunds needs to be moved to OLB. He is not a middle LB. They should flip him and Dodson until Milano comes back. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Interested to hear the post game on Edmunds....assuming the Buffalo media can actually ask McD a tough question...

Not normally to get on a specific player, but he has has done jack so far this yr.  Would like to see some reasonable counter to that.  I think McDermott really needs to consider some dramatic adjustments after this embarrassment

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Maybe in Madden

Typical child, lose one game and you don’t see where another win comes. Typical message board children.....knee jerk reactions. This team will win 10-12 games this barring a rash of key injuries. There isn’t a team left on this schedule we can’t beat. 

2 minutes ago, cle23 said:

That's not how it works.

I thought it was funny when everyone said it should be a forfeit. How should a team get a win without playing? I get punishing Tennessee, but you can't reward a team for doing nothing.

Well you shouldn't punish a team for doing nothing wrong either...(us)

Ok Josh, time for you to make like Dak Prescott.

No not that, I mean running up garbage stats to stay in the MVP conversation for people who don't watch this team.

Edit: NM, Nate Barkey is in.

Edited by Ralonzo

1 minute ago, dubs said:

This board is so funny. Like a bunch of emotional preteens. 

it’s a bad game. bull#### position to put the Bills in. Game on game off, traveling to Tenn, change KC game, playing against the Covids. 

give me a break. Bad game, move on, Super Bowl. 

This does not excuse how awful this defense has been all year (even the Jets).