Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

They weren’t prepared tonight end of story.  Frazier should be dismissed, he is unable to prepare a game plan or make in-game adjustments.  Other than Allen this team lacks fire and focus and they’re not a Super Bowl team until they suck up some heart.

Beasley and Diggs came to play.

Just now, CircleTheWagons99 said:

I’m not feeling too bad. Even good teams have bad games. Bills where hurt. Had to game plan for two teams because they didn’t know what was going to happen. I believe they beat KC next week if healthy. 

lets Fire people though.......cut oliver, cut edmunds, cut Hughes .... did I miss anyone?? SMH

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Klein is useless 

On 3nd down he stood there and watched the RB go by him - like he didn't want to touch him

Just now, Nitro said:

I want the coach to explain why his defense has played badly all year.  Edmunds has been exposed as have Hughes and Murphy.  

Im not an expert, but I think the way that the Bills play D (the entire philosophy) can not play in the "new 2020 NFL". If the refs arent going to call holding (which every team is getting away with holding) then this Defense will never be consistent again. I dont know what they  cando as a team, because as a core philosophy of their defense has been totally taken away with how games are being called in general

Just now, Chemical said:

Any time you see a good coach on the other sideline it’s all but guaranteed. Pit, NEx2, KC, Seattle. That’s 6. Now the rest of the way it’s 50/50 Or in our favor slightly, but they’ll slip up. 

Imagine thinking Tomlin is a good coach.

Just now, DB_Jelly said:

Give me a ***** break, oh these poor Titans and everything they have been through. What a ***** joke these ass hats are. 

It’s actually so annoying lol. They are

the ones who violated basically every single protocol and the announcers make them

sound like they are the Victims.

On top of it, they have healed from Injuries (especially aj brown) and the bills have missed some really key guys tonight.

No excuse on the bills part but it’s annoying to listen to

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SACTOBILLSFAN said:

Defense doesn't matter for ***** in this league. But you're a moron, so I expect you to think your own observation is insightful. 

I don't know, it would have been nice to have one tonight.

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yes, while the Bills are getting jerked around prepping for 2 teams at once.

I guess when the Bills prep half-*ssed for two teams they look like complete ***es.

Tip-toeing around the censor, but gag....this game was awful.

Edited by WideNine

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. This was not the best night for the staff. Nobody comes out of this with any credit from the Bills. Bad in all facets.

Actually, credit Bass.  Good kickoffs, and nailed the PAT, even with a bad hold.  Everyone else...nah...