Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

We don’t have a run game...it’s a little concerning but Josh doesn’t really have help in that department 

I think We clearly are missing the deep threat of speed Brown brings. We’re so behind teams will let us dink and dunk all day. Titans have done a better job on our passing game then we have with theirs . it’s scary to think that Brown and Humphries aren’t even out there . 

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

not only did we get CBS’ 5th-string announcing team, we also got their 5th-string production team.

Seriously.  One view of the late hit and it was from the other side of the river.

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

not only did we get CBS’ 5th-string announcing team, we also got their 5th-string production team.

Might be one of the worst productions I've ever seen - it's incredibly bad - I bet games in the 60s had more replays

Just now, Iverwig said:

He’s having a bad game but the whole team was unprepared tonight and that starts with Coach McD.  I put this game more on the Bills coaching staff at this point. 

I concur.  Team effort in defeat.  Allen first INT was caused by the WR.  Too many drops, too many mistakes, too many blown coverage and poor special teams. 

I'm bummed no doubt but you'd be hard pressed to field a competitive defense with your 2 starting corners and coverage LB out. No Brown doesn't help either. The narrative tomorrow will not be pretty. You got smoked by a depleted team that hasn't played in 2 weeks. Well done boys!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mead107 said:

Drafting a QB will be all the talk this week.  

all the Allen sucks crowd will be out this week. 

No one is going to be talking about drafting a QB. What an absurd overreaction. He played out of his mind for 4 games and is having a poor one with no run game and Brown out.