Diggs and Beasley both practicing!

nato7412

23 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Video of him moving, he looks ok during those stretches he's doing

It appears Cole has a brace on the left knee.  Having had to wear one, it does take some getting used to.

Nice to see Diggs doing spin moves as this is when one uses obligue - twisting the core and spinning.

It really speaks to our WR depth that even if both guys didn't play, we'd still be in decent shape.

But of course, we have to have them.  Both guys have been so vital to what this season became.

Still, I have to marvel at the depth.  I can't remember the Bills EVER having so many good options for the QB to throw to.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Don't bring Beasley back too soon and risk greater injury. Rest him up for the Steelers. If we can beat MIA 56-26 without him, we can beat IND as well.

if he's ready he plays...this is the playoffs!!

33 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Why is this video amazing? I've watched it 20 times. 

Not sure where you got amazing from. The Twitter post nor the post here featured the word amazing. What the video shows is Cole moving a little bit. That's what you were supposed to focus on, oh and Josh posting up Diggs🤣

26 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I don't know, he's not raising his knees as high as everyone else.....trying to decide if they should sit him this week or just cut him entirely....

Hes a foot shorter than the next shortest guy.  You should see what women on Tinder say to him!!!  

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Magox said:

When you thought you couldn't love this team anymore.

I know...and that's a wonderful thing.  Sometimes you love a franchise and they become better, win more...but are a-holes....and while you don't want to admit it, and even try to convince yourself it's not true, you know they are a-holes.  For example, imagine if we had drafted Big Ben back in the day.  But to have this team get good AND be so loveable...and it's our team?  Awesome.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Don't bring Beasley back too soon and risk greater injury. Rest him up for the Steelers. If we can beat MIA 56-26 without him, we can beat IND as well.

Dude...its one game at a time. Gotta give everything and take nothing for granted.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Not sure where you got amazing from. The Twitter post nor the post here featured the word amazing. What the video shows is Cole moving a little bit. That's what you were supposed to focus on, oh and Josh posting up Diggs🤣

The roundhouse kick from Gabriel Davis was pretty amazing. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Having a hard time trusting he's ready to go with DNP, DNP, DNP, DNP, and then just one limited practice before the game.

Well, I understand. Clearly you have a higher level of knowledge and understanding sitting at your keyboard than the on-hand Bills medical staff and a coaching staff that has consistently shown caution in easing players back from injury.

TRUST the process.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Starr Almighty said:

Video of him moving, he looks ok during those stretches he's doing

they look 100% to me!

16 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

There was no way Cole Beasley would miss this game. Lets hope its not to early to return

Did you see how he was digging his feet in the ground hopping back and forth? players at say 70% are smarter then to do that. This isn't early. This is right on time

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

To my recollection, the current regime has no history of rushing back injured players.

Arguably, both Milano (week 7,8) and John Brown (week 6, KC) came back before they should have, but it's hard to know which side (team or player) was pushing.  If I were guessing, I'd guess it was the player wanting to play at least as much as the team wanting or needing them.