Diggs and Beasley both practicing!

nato7412

7 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Talking about "smoke screens" with Brown looking healthy and fast that WR screen is back on the menu.  As I recall it was very effective in the early going when Brown was on the field.

I like that but i hope Daboll doesn’t get too cute. Just do what works. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I'd be tempted to sit Beasley another week and go with McKenzie in hos role since he is now listed as full participant. 

Colts play a lot of zone coverage so Beasley's ability to find soft spots will be important.  It's the playoffs and if a hobbled player can push through you play him as there might not be a next week.

7 hours ago, BearNorth said:

So bills five wide would be Diggs, Brown, Beasley, Davis, McKenzie, Scary thought.  Have we ever even in K-gun have had this much talent.

With this setup id have deep routs with Brown on one side McKenzie on another.. Driving the safety's deep leaving Beasley Brown and Davis one on 1

Remember the first 4 games when they were all healthy? and now McKenzie has come into his own this year and just not a gadget guy? 

giphy.gif

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

Who's the white dude dancin like he got a load in his pants?

40 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

He learned how to dance while in Wyoming so it makes sense.

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think it’s called the “Firebaugh Twerk”

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

More like the "Wyoming waffle" 

Look at those cast iron buns.

I love the Napoleon Dynamite exit at the very end.

• Haha (+1) 4

7 hours ago, BringBackFlutie said:

I love the Napoleon Dynamite exit at the very end.

Perfect ... I watched it several times and knew “I’d seen that before”, but where?  Napoleon Dynamite, indeed!

I will be very much surprised if Beasley does not play tomorrow. I fully expected the whole time since the day after he got hurt a little. Glad to see he has been practicing.

No way I thought for one second that he would not be back for this game tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I will be very much surprised if Beasley does not play tomorrow. I fully expected the whole time since the day after he got hurt a little. Glad to see he has been practicing.

No way I thought for one second that he would not be back for this game tomorrow.

I think I’ve reached the point where I think he will be active, but may be on a snap count. 

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think I’ve reached the point where I think he will be active, but may be on a snap count. 

Lol, yeah I saw a few post here and there a couple days ago where some ppl were a little worried. I don't know, it just didn't seem like too big of an injury to me. Although I know sometimes you can't really tell for sure when it comes to ACL's and MCL's and the severity of them.

I guess I just felt like it wasn't major when seeing him walk off and walking to the locker room when the game was pretty much over. There was just no doubt in my mind that he would sit the Fins game and he would definitely play the 1st post season game. I'm glad it wasn't bad though obviously. For the most part I think the Bills are relatively healthy going into this game. And that's Great~

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Exactly. One end is it has been an elaborate ruse; the other end is some type of injury they are hoping will heal enough without surgery for now. 

I think it’s the latter, and he’s going to tough it out because it’s the ***** playoffs and bease is the man

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think it’s the latter, and he’s going to tough it out because it’s the ***** playoffs and bease is the man

Kind of a side note and don’t want to hijack the thread, but I was thinking about how Josh can further develop and one way is being able to elevate WR’s play. Not sure I am saying it well, but the way McKenzie was able to step in last game gave me the idea. We’ve seen great ones like Brady make average wideouts look great while with NE. Maybe it’s system too? Anyway just a thought. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Josh is going to GO OFF with the full gang finally back together. 

Pop quiz...Which of these receivers do the Colts double team?

A- Diggs

B- Brown

C- Beasley

D- Davis

It's a trick question, Allen just got three touchdowns out of nowhere this half to Smith, Knox, and McKenzie.  We have about 312 ways to score.

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Josh is going to GO OFF with the full gang finally back together. 

Pop quiz...Which of these receivers do the Colts double team?

A- Diggs

B- Brown

C- Beasley

D- Davis

It's a trick question, Allen just got three touchdowns out of nowhere this half to Smith, Knox, and McKenzie.  We have about 312 ways to score.

And Josh is a running QB, PLEASE spy him!  And take away a defender...

:beer:

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

How the heck is Mike Evans gonna play??! That looked like his ACL noped right out of his body!

10 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

It was "only" a hyperextension

They gave him the TB12 "special" kool-aid.  He's gonna have 60320542304983242 yards receiving vs WFT.

Edited by The Wiz