Yeah you don't even have to take claims of bribery seriously to have at least some grounds to "despise" PFF. Including what you alluded to, the list includes...
- Literally admitting to trolling Bills fans for clicks.
- Fabricating an "objective" statistic (turnover worthy plays) just to crap on Josh Allen.
- Coining the term "arm arrogance" as a catch-all defense for crapping on Josh Allen while giving Patrick Mahomes a pass for the same behavior.
- Rating Josh Allen outside the top 10 QBs while he was on a record setting/MVP tear, then needling Bills fans/backpeddling with "it's ok Bills fans, he's close to being top 10".
- Going out of their way to leave Bills out of the discussion on polls about top safeties, WR pairs, QB/WR duos, defenses, overall rosters, etc.
- Only flipping their script and giving the Bills more positive coverage after it was obvious the Bills were the new media darlings and Super Bowl favorites.
Just off the top of my head. As far as the claims of bribes, I'll take it with a huge grain of salt, as much as I'd love to see evidence of it being true.