Diggs and Beasley both practicing!

nato7412

7 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

They gave him the TB12 "special" kool-aid.  He's gonna have 60320542304983242 yards receiving vs WFT.

If you're curious read up on BPC157 and TB500. The nfl should have a sponsorship with this stuff, but they'd never admit it in a billion years 😉 

1 minute ago, BillsShredder83 said:

If you're curious read up on BPC157 and TB500. The nfl should have a sponsorship with this stuff, but they'd never admit it in a billion years 😉 

Curious? yes. lazy?  Even more so.

I can only guess what "natural" things are in there that promote muscle growth and increased testosterone levels and all that other stuff (side effects may include: being a douche, acting like a roided out nut, deflated balls).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, astb41 said:

I’ve spent the week watching replays of all the regular season games. We need Beasley.

No we don’t. Beasley is a great player, a warrior and a hell of an asset. But, we don’t NEED him. Need is a big word. We certainly would benefit from him being out there.

55 minutes ago, Heitz said:

And Josh is a running QB, PLEASE spy him!  And take away a defender...

:beer:

Dabble will literally have an answer for everything.  It doesn't even phase me any more when we get shut down in the first quarter.  Aren't we the best 2nd quarter offense in the league or something like that?  Forget waiting till halftime to make adjustments, for a lot of teams that's already too late.

20 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Remember folks, we got Smoke Brown back .

I think it's easy to forget how good he is . 

I was listening to this interview with Bill O’Brien and how he would look to to do whatever necessary to take out Diggs, figure out a plan for Beasley. What I found interesting is that he didn’t even acknowledge that we still had John Brown on the other side to contend with... we have a lot of weapons! 

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Miami plays man defense and Allen casually demolishes it every time. Indy plays mostly zone. Bease is the zone beater. 

Fair distinction.  I don’t think our O falls apart without him though 

2 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I was listening to this interview with Bill O’Brien and how he would look to to do whatever necessary to take out Diggs, figure out a plan for Beasley. What I found interesting is that he didn’t even acknowledge that we still had John Brown on the other side to contend with... we have a lot of weapons! 

Yes sir. Add Gabe Davis, McKenzie and Knox to that list , good luck to defenses. 

Do you have a link?

3 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Listening to BOB was your first mistake my friend. Remember the Texans 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Miami plays man defense and Allen casually demolishes it every time. Indy plays mostly zone. Bease is the zone beater. 

Exactly that. Miami is a team that wants you to try and hit the big play. They have two highly paid corners and they are willing to roll with them against anyone so they come up and don't wanna let you dink and dunk your way downfield. It doesn't work against the Bills but it has worked pretty well for them on the whole. 

The Colts D is much more like the Bills D, though not as talented on the backend as the Bills, they want to keep things in front of them and make you play perfect football to string together long drives. They will make Buffalo use some more underneath stuff by scheme so having Beasley and Diggs does matter (if they are both up). Not sure this is a game you can win going over the top to Brown and Davis.

• Like (+1) 1

If Beasely is healthy, fine, but if not I think some are forgetting how good Brown is when healthy.  I don’t see Diggs having that many problems and was on the practice field Thursday.  Sal stated yesterday morning when he was at practice Thursday he was only allowed to see the warm ups along with the rest of the press, but he commented they were both jumping, stretching, and dancing with the other players.  

That doesn’t sound like anything to be seriously concerned for today.  If we had to roll with Diggs, Brown, and Davis, with a little McKenzie, we’ll be fine.

Beasely probably will be so amped up to play.

Side note, if anyone reads this in time, NFL Matchup will be on at 6, and 7:30am this morning on ESPN2.  It’s basically the only ESPN show I’ll watch.  I miss Hodge and Jaworski (even though he is kind of a tool), but they put together a grea show.

Cosell was on WGR the other day so gave a prelude to it.  Not sure, but I can only guess they are doing a Saturday show for today, and then another separate show for the Sunday games.  A lot of questions will probably get answered on that show.  I would imagine we will be on the first slot for the first 10 minutes or so.

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

If Beasely is healthy, fine, but if not I think some are forgetting how good Brown is when healthy.  I don’t see Diggs having that many problems and was on the practice field Thursday.  Sal stated yesterday morning when he was at practice Thursday he was only allowed to see the warm ups along with the rest of the press, but he commented they were both jumping, stretching, and dancing with the other players.  

That doesn’t sound like anything to be seriously concerned for today.  If we had to roll with Diggs, Brown, and Davis, with a little McKenzie, we’ll be fine.

Beasely probably will be so amped up to play.

Side note, if anyone reads this in time, NFL Matchup will be on at 6, and 7:30am this morning on ESPN2.  It’s basically the only ESPN show I’ll watch.  I miss Hodge and Jaworski (even though he is kind of a tool), but they put together a grea show.

Cosell was on WGR the other day so gave a prelude to it.  Not sure, but I can only guess they are doing a Saturday show for today, and then another separate show for the Sunday games.  A lot of questions will probably get answered on that show.  I would imagine we will be on the first slot for the first 10 minutes or so.

there are 2 separate videos of both of them. one was them dancing.  Another was Beasley doing heavy pivot moves while Diggs was spinning... I still think they were LP to be safe the sorry more then ready or not ready

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Curious? yes. lazy?  Even more so.

I can only guess what "natural" things are in there that promote muscle growth and increased testosterone levels and all that other stuff (side effects may include: being a douche, acting like a roided out nut, deflated balls).

Those are partial peptides. They have nothing to do with hormones, roid rage or deflated balls. The only thing lazy about it is your research on the topic.

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Probably not but Indy has a very good slot corner 

Lots of teams do until they play Beasley. Then they don't look so good.

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Those are partial peptides. They have nothing to do with hormones, roid rage or deflated balls. The only thing lazy about it is your research on the topic.

Lots of teams do until they play Beasley. Then they don't look so good.

True and if anything he demands coverage which draws it away from Diggs and Brown. 

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Exactly that. Miami is a team that wants you to try and hit the big play. They have two highly paid corners and they are willing to roll with them against anyone so they come up and don't wanna let you dink and dunk your way downfield. It doesn't work against the Bills but it has worked pretty well for them on the whole. 

The Colts D is much more like the Bills D, though not as talented on the backend as the Bills, they want to keep things in front of them and make you play perfect football to string together long drives. They will make Buffalo use some more underneath stuff by scheme so having Beasley and Diggs does matter (if they are both up). Not sure this is a game you can win going over the top to Brown and Davis.

Miami mixed and attempted to disguise coverages a lot last game...they gave a lot of man looks that turned into zone(Cover 3 a lot) at the snap, even going so far as going in motion with receivers to make it look like man and used simulated pressure but rushed only 4 many times as well. They do like playing man and blitzing on 3rd downs a lot and they paid for it repeatedly.

Edited by Big Turk

9 hours ago, RochesterLifer said:

No we don’t. Beasley is a great player, a warrior and a hell of an asset. But, we don’t NEED him. Need is a big word. We certainly would benefit from him being out there.

After watching McKenzie last week it gives us a great luxury if Beasley can't go. He can fill in a fine for a week or two but we definitely are more dangerous when Beasley is on the field and McKenzie is in his normal jet sweep/motion role.

17 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Miami mixed and attempted to disguise coverages a lot last game...they gave a lot of man looks that turned into zone(Cover 3 a lot) at the snap, even going so far as going in motion with receivers to make it look like man and used simulated pressure but rushed only 4 many times as well. They do like playing man and blitzing on 3rd downs a lot and they paid for it repeatedly.

Yea it is their defense. They love their corners and they trust them. They are either in man or a lot of cover 3 where the deep safety plays as a true centre fielder. It has worked for them most of the season, they have been successful, but the Bills torched it.

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

If Beasely is healthy, fine, but if not I think some are forgetting how good Brown is when healthy

This.  Brown helps us beat the zone as much as Beasley.   Why..because he makes one of those safties cheat to the sideline opening up the middle.  His speed hurts zone. 

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

After watching McKenzie last week it gives us a great luxury if Beasley can't go. He can fill in a fine for a week or two but we definitely are more dangerous when Beasley is on the field and McKenzie is in his normal jet sweep/motion role.

Or the Bills could put consistently a slot person in Beasley or McKenzie and allow McKenzie to catch from the slot like he did last week.

56 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea it is their defense. They love their corners and they trust them. They are either in man or a lot of cover 3 where the deep safety plays as a true centre fielder. It has worked for them most of the season, they have been successful, but the Bills torched it.

Twice.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea it is one of the reasons that even though I generally like where Miami is headed as a Bills fan I am not overly concerned about them because the head to head match up is one that does not suit them.

Watch for Miami to acquire their personnel in the offseason to try to match up with the Bills. Just like the afc East did for years vs the Patriots. 

2 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

there are 2 separate videos of both of them. one was them dancing.  Another was Beasley doing heavy pivot moves while Diggs was spinning... I still think they were LP to be safe the sorry more then ready or not ready

Just supported my point.  Thanks Prime.

Lets GO BUFFALO!

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Watch for Miami to acquire their personnel in the offseason to try to match up with the Bills. Just like the afc East did for years vs the Patriots. 

So...new QB at 3rd overall? ;)

36 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think their focus has to be on an offense that can do a better job of keeping up. Interior oline and receivers who separate. A true playmaker at safety wouldn't hurt if they can find one.

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bease is the zone beater. 

This.

Fav player so carefully study his route running.

He's not just a quickness guy.

Rather, his main asset is subtle tempo changes off line of scrimmage, followed by great spatial awareness and then burst, as we all know.

My bad analogy: he watches the flower bloom for a nanosecond, then arrives where the petals ain't.*

*Obviously, not on every play, but it's how he's such a zone killer.

33 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Just supported my point.  Thanks Prime.

Lets GO BUFFALO!

and they both are a go .. said it on TV.. Beasley slightly limited and not 100% but still wants to go.. point set match

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think their focus has to be on an offense that can do a better job of keeping up. Interior oline and receivers who separate. A true playmaker at safety wouldn't hurt if they can find one.

I guess you and I were right all along bud lol

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Glad Beasley can play, but I wonder if he is at 100% or in risk of re-injuring himself.

Keep an eye on him early.

If this tips in our favor early, maybe he sits on the bench.

seriously... IF he was at any risk what so ever of making his injury worse... I don't think he would be a go. we did just fine with McKenzie in slot... Even though McKenzie is a different type of receiver he does something different.. he stretches the field better then Beasley.. has more speed.

your stressing to much.

2 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

seriously... IF he was at any risk what so ever of making his injury worse... I don't think he would be a go. we did just fine with McKenzie in slot... Even though McKenzie is a different type of receiver he does something different.. he stretches the field better then Beasley.. has more speed.

your stressing to much.

Beasley is money when we have to get 13 yards and a 3rd down, he gets 13.5.  I dont think McKenzie is as nearly reliable.

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Beasley is money when we have to get 13 yards and a 3rd down, he gets 13.5.  I dont think McKenzie is as nearly reliable.

I agree but speed Kills and speed killed Miami. Beasley made McKenzie a better player.. a better rout runner.