Well look who has the smartest fans in football

• 78thealltimegreat changed the title to Well look who has the smartest fans in football
Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Fiery table slamming + drinking from a bowling ball with 200 other lips on it + Chilled vodka shots on a chick’s ass + Kiko Alonso jerseys for head + Tony from Tonawanda = Einsteins of the NFL

Don't you dare equate the name Einstein with Bills fans! Have you not seen his posts?

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Fiery table slamming + drinking from a bowling ball with 200 other lips on it + Chilled vodka shots on a chick’s ass + Kiko Alonso jerseys for head + Tony from Tonawanda = Einsteins of the NFL

Don't forget finger banging in the stands.  I love you all🥰

3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Giants fans are probably among the smartest - this is an odd study.

Only because the less advantaged of the NYC metro region are basically born into gang green fandom.  Sports fandom is basically a caste system in New York and Chicago.  The haves get Giants, Yankees, Cubs, and Bears and the untouchables get Jets, Mets, White Sox, and #### fighting.  Imagine how much more intelligent our fanbase would be if everyone from Cheektowaga was inescapably born a Browns fan.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Agree 2

46 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

So then not “smartest,” but most negative. It’s an index of misery.

Winning money is always smart. I was being a smart aleck though.  Given that it's gambling.com I'd imagine that it's some sort of measure of how much the gamblers win and doing that necessitates betting against your own team sometimes. Not necessarily to lose, but at least knowing when to take the points and when not to.

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

Winning money is always smart. I was being a smart aleck though.  Given that it's gambling.com I'd imagine that it's some sort of measure of how much the gamblers win and doing that necessitates betting against your own team sometimes. Not necessarily to lose, but at least knowing when to take the points and when not to.

speaking personally I find it very hard to fade Bills on moneyline

i do bet against them on the spread tho

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Giants fans are probably among the smartest - this is an odd study.

I've been to many games at Giants Stadium for both Jets and Giants. I've found the Giants fan base quite knowledgeable and friendly. 

Jets fans? 😂😂😂 I'm surprised they're not 32nd. Bunch of brain dead sperm droppings.

• Agree 1

#Bills fans were ranked as the smartest.

Here Is The Full List:

1: #Bills

2: #Browns

3: #Buccaneers

4: #Chiefs

5: #Packers

You're welcome, everybody!!

3 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Not feeling good about being on top of a list where the Browns are #2…😬

Well, they for the most part play like "#2"💩, so it fits.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.