1/15/2023 Wildcard weekend - Dolphins @ Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, par73 said:

Turnovers and ST's mistakes have accounted for Miami's scores.

Exactly the things that if we avoid we win going away

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Every pass route has every WR running 20 yards up the field. Dorsey is the problem

Bills getting beat on special teams and turning over the ball. Poor tackling in critical situations. It's like they lost focus after getting a 1st quarter lead. 

Just now, Jerboski said:

No the defense is the biggest issue 

the offense has bad drops, easily correctable 

the defense is giving up yards to a makeshift OL with a practice squad player and an awful QB 

the defense has been atrocious 

I disagree 2 INT have lead to 10 points. Add in some great punt returns and the Phins have had short fields to score. (I mean settling for 3 when they got the ball at the 20 was great D by Buffalo)

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I think it looks that way because of Miami’s dropped balls.

What does the defense look like if Miami caught their easy passes? Multiple bombs, first downs, etc?

What does it look like if the Knox doesn't drop an easy TD and Shakir and easy catch for 50+ yards inside 15 instead of the Bills punting?

Pretty sure the Bills come out ahead in that one.

Edited by Big Turk

What's weird about the non-review is that they were saying it's because there wasn't enough there to review...so isn't that the review then?  Why do they even bother reviewing other plays after NYC reviews it.  It's like NYC reviews it and goes "oh this is a good one...hey local refs, review this play".  Just seems that NYC should just do the reviews and not involve the on-field ref.

1 minute ago, Billzgobowlin said:

That's an assumption.  The people that review make their own opinions.  A review is warranted for a close call like that

He didn't have possession of the ball until he was already out of bounds. He got no feet in. 

If we advance..

Diggs

Davis

Knox

McKenzie

?

Not sure I have the stomach to watch Brown or Beasley out there after that half. 

Shakir was promising but that drop can’t happen. 

Edited by SCBills

3 minutes ago, par73 said:

Turnovers and ST's mistakes have accounted for Miami's scores.

I’ll add to that the Miami yards on turnovers. Just killed us. The Brown INT should’ve been a punt, but they run it back 50 freaking yards!

Edited by Thrivefourfive

Just now, RG Murdock said:

49ers were losing at halftime yesterday as well..... But the Bills receivers are costing the Bills a comfortable game...  

Not “as well.”  May want to look at the scoreboard again.  

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

As long as we don’t turn the ball over 2 times per quarter for the rest of the game we should still win going away. Dolphins have done nothing on offense. They can’t drive the field and score a TD.

Yeah I was saying the same thing. A LOT had to go right for the Dolphins in that 1st half to even be in the game. We just cant let Skylar Thompson gain confidence in the 2nd half and put together some scoring drives and we should be good