NFL Week #14 - Jets at Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Each week? I don't think we've played a perfect game since perhaps the Chiefs. Seeing us locked in a little more would be nice. I enjoyed last week - not perfect but controlled and methodical.

Rams were 8-4 at this stage last year and were just coming from a 3 game losing streak. I wonder how they won the whole thing.

5 minutes ago, boyst said:

We need a coach that comes out and says "wtf are you guys doing out there? Do you want to be losers all your life or are you just sucking because you suck? You're not better than this? Get your ***** together."

But nope. McDermotts gonna say " hey guys, [clap] we can do better. We have a good team and we all **believe** and can play like a team because I used to wrestle and still wrestle [clap]. Can we come in for a hug, and I'll get my chapstick ready for after the game in case anyone needs more comfort. "

This team has no fire, no leadership to ignite a fire. Without Hyde to feed off of Poyer and vice versa there is no energy.  Without Hughes there is no emotion or spirit. There is Edmunds, a quiet leader and Oliver, a quiet role model.  There is goofy Tre white. There is no one to make these dudes step up.

On offense we are just anemic. The OL has Dawkins who isn't a leader, Morse who's on the back 40, and hodge podge rag tags across the board bordered by emotional wreck diggs.

McDermott needs to make them inspired men. And can't. 

They came out of the tunnel sleep walking. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Whoever scores first is really gonna have the upper hand moving forward. Hard to move the ball with any confidence against a good D in these conditions.

Why does everyone always say bad weather doesn't impact the game?

It clearly does.

• Like (+1) 1