NFL Week #14 - Jets at Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Fallser said:

Running was working so of course we stop doing it…Dorsey is special.

ITS RAINING KEN, ADJUST.

Classic mistake by coordinators of high powered offences. Mike Martz was the same. So often they refuse to take what the defense is giving them because they're impatient and want the big play,

It's like gambling addicts who can't bet low because even if they win they see it as losing a lot rather than winning a little

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Games like this are just a friendly reminder of how NYS is just wasting tax payer money… honestly how is this even fun to watch. A bunch of guys battling the weather? So much fun… love watching our elite QB not be able to do what he does best.

All teams play in rain. Allen is significantly worse than other elite QBs in bad weather. It's an Allen problem not a stadium problem. Bad weather Josh is a real thing.

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

We’ll get back to it I think.  He had some big plays there and just missed them…hard to call any of those bad decisions 

I hear ya, but with weather/wind, they just seem like low percentage plays. Especially with the Jets D Line, I’d try getting the ball out of Allen’s hands quickly, and try to get into a rhythm. 
(I am also not a coach..)