12/6/21 Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

They are running the same play Over and over again. 

May as well. Line is Swiss cheese. It's embarrassing. I'm sure we'll set a new record to be the first team to lose where the opponent threw 1 pass. This is the most frustrating game I can remember. 

Just now, Do The Reich Thing said:

OMG STOP THE RUN 

Not gonna happen. Bills are making this Stevenson guy looks like Emmitt Smith. 

I have finally gotten comfortable with the fact that the Bills are not a contender. If you know they’re going to run all game, and you can’t stop it, you’re doomed. At this rate, might be lucky to get a wild card. This team is not built to run, nor stop the run.  

We literally play in the worst city in the US for what this team is actually designed to do!

• Agree 1

Just now, Nelius said:

Watch Mac toss a jump ball to Jonnu Smith here.

They aren't going to throw the ball unless they end up down. BB wants to embarrass Buffalo. Wants us to lose a game where his QB threw just one pass. Plus, why throw it, there is absolutely no need to. 

So I like the Bills and the team chemistry though I'm no New Yorker. I've never seen so many holding calls being missed in favor of the Patriots.  Blocks in the back and obvious holding calls - and the dumb announcers see nothing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.