NFL Week # 16 - Bills at Bears - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

all things considered, it's hard to imagine a worse first half.

to be losing here is abysmal, on the evidence of play. special teams have done everything wrong. O is missing open goals and D very much below par. 

sometimes you can credit the opposition, but not here

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Player for player the Bills are the decidedly superior team: the coaching and schemes are cancelling out all of that, and then some.

I think it's the exact opposite. The players themselves are making a ton of mistakes. Guys are open, the defense has clamped down. Allen and the offense need to wake up and start taking advantage of the easy plays.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, streetkings01 said:

Bro…..why are you here? All that matters is getting the win, doesn’t matter how it looks. Game isn’t over and we’re down by 1 score……you’re bitching and moaning like we’re down by 3+ scores. I like to wait until the clock hits 00:00 before complaining about the team.

Wait, so you reserve ALL judgement about the team until the clock hits 00:00?  Or just the justifiably negative comments?  If so, why are you even here?  Its a discussion forum.  People who don't have the exact same opinion as you do can and do post here.  Now buzz off.  You have a crap attitude and decided to pick a fight for no reason.  Go enjoy the 2nd half (should be a great one!)

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Amaru523 said:

This is something I said last year and got blasted for it. 

Josh drives me crazy when he has 1 or 2 guys completely wide open short, but ignores them and throws it downfield to a guy that's well covered. It almost never works. 

*Notice I said well covered, I'm not saying Josh should never go deep, but too many times he tries to force something. 

One hopping balls to guys isn't helping either.

Just now, BBBillz said:

Some "fans" in this GameDay thread are insanely negative people. I wonder if they always complain in real life when things don't go exactly as they feel they should? 

Lol they put up 6 points in the worst defense in the sport. Having rose colored glasses is just as dumb. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2