Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, BassToMouth said:

They have the league’s designated golden boy. You think that didn’t travel with him to Tampa?

the Bucs were gifted the super bowl last year and will again this year. They’re not that good. 

you all need to wake tf up. Getting all twisted about WWE’s cousin. They don’t even script as well as they used to. Seriously lost any sense of subtlety. Mainly due to the growth in betting and live betting 

If they’re not that good then what are the Bills? How do you script getting run over by the man across you on every play?

9 minutes ago, delirious said:

Well, if the front office doesn't have a running list of candidates, then they deserved to be let go as well.

Nice attempt at a "gotcha" moment tho 👍

I'm taking about in the middle of the season. How many elite coaches are just sitting on couches right now?

Just now, Iverwig said:

Problem is it was against a weak schedule. McD is a defensive guy as the HC and the defense sucks. They have the same defensive problems as last year. 

He hasn’t made one change to his defense in years…. They get ran on all day long but let’s not change it Sean 

his little baby and it sucks 

• Agree 1

I’m sitting here in disbelief because this FO and staff thought we were good enough to not make any moves at the trade deadline…AND thought we had the luxury to draft a defensive lineman in the second who can’t even dress on Sundays.

My. God.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, muppy said:

Bills defense needs to create a turnover..somehow.......and not very many sniffs of Brady I really wanted he rattled....NOPE not yet 

The Bills defense is terrible. It built its reputation against the Jets, Dolphins and Texans. It is not good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Can someone tell me what Beane's best offseason move was this year? 

- Didn't address the interior of either line

- Breida as the only RB help

- got rid of their toughest player (Lee Smith)

- dumped their returner (Andre Roberts) and now they have two returners they can't trust

- dumped Brown for Sanders?

- Signed their undersized "LB's" (Taron Johnson who plays the spot a LB would play and Milano) to big contracts and we wonder why they struggle against physical backs?

I'm usually an optimist but I'm struggling to like this front office this year - I hated every move they made and I'm sorry to see I was right  :(

• Like (+1) 1