Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

8 minutes ago, Evian said:

The Bills defense is the most overrated unit in the history of the NFL. It is total GARBAGE. 

227 yards and 17 points in a quarter and a half. 🗑

What has this offense done?  This offense leaves the defense hang out to dry week after week. 

What is the ToP thus far? 

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Josh Allen needs to be held a little more accountable. 

For what? 

No running game 

OL can’t block anyone, instant pressure 

defense cant stop them or get off the field 

but sure it’s Allen’s fault lol

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

moss inactive because he isnt much better at blocking despite some posters try to say - he blows assignments regularly.

He was amazing last year at pass pro...highest graded RB in the NFL in pass pro and the tape showed it...he was stonewalling people.

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Josh Allen needs to be held a little more accountable. 

The coach and GM are the problem. They built a team that is WEAK physically. They get pushed around on both sides of the ball and can't block.

• Dislike 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

After Pittsburgh week 1 I said two things worried me going forward - the oline and the punter. Both have been liabilities.

I didn't really notice the punter until you mentioned it but I said the same about the o line.  Obviously he had the blocked punt but I didn't pay attention to him.

1 minute ago, Evian said:

The fact that McDermott did not realize the Bills needed to go for it earlier in the red zone just shows how delusional he is about his defense.

Or how little faith he has in his offense to pick up 3 yard…any positive yardage we get is via some magical josh Allen play where he dodges 3 free rushers 

1 minute ago, Best Williams Available said:

The Bucs have professional athletes at every position somehow. And on top of that they’re having fun. Must be nice.

They have the league’s designated golden boy. You think that didn’t travel with him to Tampa?

the Bucs were gifted the super bowl last year and will again this year. They’re not that good. 

you all need to wake tf up. Getting all twisted about WWE’s cousin. They don’t even script as well as they used to. Seriously lost any sense of subtlety. Mainly due to the growth in betting and live betting 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo ill said:

If the Bills are concerned about their future, even one bit, they should play Mitch the rest of the season.  This line will end Josh's career with injuries.

They are 7-5 and In a division/playoff race for you want to sit one of the best QBs in the league?