Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

At what point can we seriously discuss a coaching change?  With Josh Allen, we should be able to attract top coaching talent. It’s not often that teams with franchise QBs have head coaching vacancies. This guy is just not good enough.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Brennan Huff said:

Edmunds wasn’t covering Evans. But thank you for proving my point 

I think there is a reason the fan base as a whole viscerally hates edmunds more than any player in recent memory. If he gave it his all and just didnt have it we wouldnt but dude plays scared out there.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yea, im officially in the “Let him walk” camp. 

Does this dude ever make an impact play?

I really don't understand how there's so many fans that will die on the hill for Edmunds. Quality qbs always have and always will abuse him by looking him off. And he can't shed a block to save his life.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Ok fine then let’s blow it up and start allover again. Let’s get rid of Allen and go get Brady. Again your a ***** joke of a fan. I absolutely hate bills fans like you

Because of noting how great Brady is.., ok sorry it’s so triggering. Enjoy stewing in that hatred of reality… 

1 minute ago, entropyrules said:

Yep was thinking the same thing but knowing the Bills they would have ruined Evans

Funny thing is that was a great wide receiver draft... we've had the two first round lemons play for us, Watkins and Kelvin Benjamin.  Odell Beckham, Evans, Brandon Cooks, and Jarvis Landry were all in that group, I believe.

• Like (+1) 1