Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, NewEra said:

Bobby J fired tomorrow. 

Daboll if we don’t win 2 playoff games 

There no way after the worlds slowest stunt Boby Johnson doesn’t get fired. This OL has struggled for 3 years straight and these guys don’t play hard and just don’t look prepared

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Iverwig said:

They are married to each other but it’s definitely time for McD to be on the hot seat. Beane is not drafting anyone without input from the HC. 

1 year after an afc championship run. Naw. Ones got one year. If we aren’t better next year he might’ve outta here 

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Great throw on 3rd and 17.  

👎

You were wrong about Allen before the draft. You were wrong about him after 2018. You were wrong about him after 2019. Give it up. Allen is the only reason we have a chance to move the ball.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

This game makes you sad, because you realize that we have no one on the OL that can compete with the best in NFL, and precious few on the D line.  We may be two or three years away.

But we brought them all back and brown has been declared a success 

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Baring a pick 6 here its over.  This team is going nowhere with this o line.  I can't believe how bad it is.

After Pittsburgh week 1 I said two things worried me going forward - the oline and the punter. Both have been liabilities.

• Like (+1) 3

Blocking is one of the most basic yet important things in football. Only one guy can have the ball at a time. 

If everyone on your offense can’t block at a high level, then the other skills  at the skill positions don’t matter.

Edited by Capco