One Thing You Still Want To See This Bills Team Prove?

wagne591

For me I want to see the Bills come back in the second half of a game down by 14 or more points and come away with the W.  We have either been blowing out teams or the games have been close throughout.  I want to see what Tom Brady has done in all his winning years, and what Mahomes and the Chiefs did on a regular basis through their two super bowl runs (even in the playoffs the year they won it all). I haven't see this team do that.  I have seen JA drive down the field a few time and put points on the board for the win in the 4th quarter, but that was only one drive.  I want to see the whole package, JA and our offense stop playing around and put together consistent drives while they are down and the game is in limbo...also i want to see our Defense stop teams that have been rolling over them in crucial points in the game where we need them to step up and make a play.  Thoughts....

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, wagne591 said:

For me I want to see the Bills come back in the second half of a game down by 14 or more points and come away with the W.  We have either been blowing out teams or the games have been close throughout.  I want to see what Tom Brady has done in all his winning years, and what Mahomes and the Chiefs did on a regular basis through their two super bowl runs (even in the playoffs the year they won it all). I haven't see this team do that.  I have seen JA drive down the field a few time and put points on the board for the win in the 4th quarter, but that was only one drive.  I want to see the whole package, JA and our offense stop playing around and put together consistent drives while they are down and the game is in limbo...also i want to see our Defense stop teams that have been rolling over them in crucial points in the game where we need them to step up and make a play.  Thoughts....

I want them to prove they are too good to be down 14 or more points in the second half.  🤷‍♀️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

I want them to prove they are too good to be down 14 or more points in the second half.  🤷‍♀️

Didn’t they prove this already, coming back from a 16 point deficit to win against the Jets in week 1 of 2019?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, uninja said:

Didn’t they prove this already, coming back from a 16 point deficit to win against the Jets in week 1 of 2019?

True.  If you consider them an actual NFL team.  

The only demons the Bills really have left is to win their first road playoff game since 1993 (if need be) and the Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

I want to see them prove they can win the Super Bowl.

And he drops the mic 🎤 

That and Show beyond a shadow of a doubt that they have the most dominant O line in the league, witch means they will win the Super Bowl, just sayin…, 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, wagne591 said:

They did against the Rams last year.  They were up but then we’re behind and came through in the end.

• Like (+1) 1

To this point the Bills have won the games they should win i want to see them take care of handily the teams like the Titans and those teams that are considered in the higherarchy of the NFL .

Last year they did just that but we will learn a lot about this team when they come off their bye i think or should i say the game last week will put the chip back on their shoulder & they will wan to prove themselves .

Last weeks game was just 1 or 2 plays away from being a W instead of a L and they weren't dominated but the Titans seem to be the new Patriots to the Bills yet the Pats are playing better so that's not going to be a walk in the park for them .

It's any given sunday but i think they will come out better for the loss & can redeem themselves when it comes play off time !!

GO BILLS !!!! 

since we may see it again when it really matters;

controlling D Henry with a better scheme where we dont have a majority of the secondary in the box and paralyzed by play-action resulting in late pass coverage drops and too much open space....

some other thoughts...

a better organic pass-rush....annual event.

better O-line pass protection against basic pass-rush...esp up the middle

reduction in holding and PI calls

no ST blunders resulting in big plays against

Edited by First Round Bust

12 hours ago, wagne591 said:

Win a Superbowl and become a WORLD CHAMP.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Short yardage runs.  When you need two yards, everyone knows your going to run it, and you pick it up anyway.  That would be awesome.

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

All that’s left for me is to see them crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentation of their women!

200.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Win the SuperBowl. I don't need any more stats or moral victories.  All that matters is the SB.  I give McD this year and next to win it all.  If not by then and barring any significant injuries, then they need to find a new coach. 

I don't know about that if he's still putting out a competitive team and is clearly a good coach I'm reluctant to boot him and roll the dice again.

8 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Win the SuperBowl. I don't need any more stats or moral victories.  All that matters is the SB.  I give McD this year and next to win it all.  If not by then and barring any significant injuries, then they need to find a new coach. 

So, if McD only gets us to the AFCCG a couple more times, he should be fired? Is that what you're saying?

That they can win the Super Bowl.  That's it.

9 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

This is complete and utter insanity.

10 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

But would they really? It took Cowher 14 years to win one, but he consistently put a relevant, contending team on the field. I'd definitely like the Bills to win a SB this year or next, but saying we have to can McDermott after he has put a playoff football team 3 out of the 4 years he's been here, is premature. 

Edited by Herc11

10 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

You can't be serious. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.