Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, SACTOBILLSFAN said:

Now I remember why I stopped posting here. This team is going to be 4-1 with a real life NFL offense and the talk is that the division is now some pipe dream? The Patriots* suck about to play 13 straight weeks. The division is still the Bills' to lose and probably still somewhere around -200 odds if I am being totally pessimistic. 

oh my god are you even watching?

1 minute ago, SACTOBILLSFAN said:

Now I remember why I stopped posting here. This team is going to be 4-1 with a real life NFL offense and the talk is that the division is now some pipe dream? The Patriots* suck about to play 13 straight weeks. The division is still the Bills' to lose and probably still somewhere around -200 odds if I am being totally pessimistic. 

ARE you watching this defense..???   BWHAHAHA

3 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

While the players sucked mostly, completely out coached tonight

I disagree on out coached.  We just have little talent on D and Josh played very average and didn’t bail the defense out like he did the last 4 games.  Having the worse DEs, LB’s, and #2 CB in the league doesn’t help. 

Edited by Weatherman

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

The clowns on this site were laughing when i said get Watt,  you like watching this garbage defence of Henry dragging Murphy for 6-7 yards.  No pass rush and this has been going on all season.  Our offence has covered it up

Same here... I mean TJ but no way they are trading him so should've got JJ while Obrien was feuding with him... Kerrigan could probably be had as well. Bosa just signed but Bolts are going to have a losing season...

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Yes..and our defense can’t stop a nose bleed. I mean I guess you can expect their offense to score just about every possession.

Yea the defense has bad but we also turned it over twice that led directly to touchdowns and have a special teams breakdown that led to one. The whole team has been outplayed tonight. 

I have thought we would lose this game the whole way. Tennessee are good and I think we have been a bit fortunate to beat them the last two seasons.