Hunter Renfrow a possible camp casualty

All he really cares about is winning a Superbowl and playing with a top 5 quarterback,  its not about money, so he will probably sign with Tennessee 

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 35
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Cut Gabe for another slot? Makes no sense.  Davis would get picked up immediately. He's so disrespected on here. At the very least he's a big time playmaker , somewhat inconsistent. If he can refine his routes qnd drops he can be a high end #2 

Renfrow is strictly a slot but I like his game

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

I’ve been a fan of this guy since his time in Clemson. 

He’s built like a grocery isle stock boy but for some reason the dude makes / made elite athletes look silly. Like he sold his soul to be good at football, so never bothered to get a football body. 

Not sure what his physical state is now, but if he’s in decent enough shape, I’d love him on the Bills. 

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Who wouldn’t honestly want this guy playing with Josh? I think I’d cut Gabe for this guy 

Cut Gabe? Why? 

1. His cap him for a WR2 of $2.9m is cheap as chips.

2. He and Renfrow play different positions. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

This would make little sense given our current roster construction.

Yeah they don't have cap room for a $7M receiver so trading for him is a no go..........and they have starting money(Sharty) and a 1st round pick invested in the slot so adding an another injury flyer/bounceback guy to the mix doesn't really add up.    

Now if Sharty pulls a hammy in camp or preseason and Kincaid doesn't look ready and then Renfrow cleared waivers.........

1 hour ago, Starr Almighty said:

If this is the case, why go after Hunter when we could get Adams

He's too valuable (and likely too expensive) to/for LVR to trade away for the 1-year tank.  Caleb Williams needs somebody to throw to.

Raiders will have their work cut out to lose more than the Cardinals, but a season with little to no Jimmy G. should do it.  

3 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Who wouldn’t honestly want this guy playing with Josh? I think I’d cut Gabe for this guy 

Another post with no idea what Davis does on this team.

36 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Cut Gabe? Why? 

1. His cap him for a WR2 of $2.9m is cheap as chips.

2. He and Renfrow play different positions. 

Thank you

• Like (+1) 1

The Raiders would be insane to cut him as they'll eat 12.6m and only save about 500k.  It would cost us 11.29m to take on his salary in a trade if I'm reading his contract correctly.  He'll be at our home opener but as a visiting player.

• Like (+1) 1

Hodgins coming out of college was suppose to be a very good slot guy & he's gone then the Bills have Shakir, Harte, plus they have Cook that could be used there also so why would they want to bring in another expensive veteran when they don't know what they have exactly with who they already have .

If they did know & thought who they have on the roster wasn't going to work out then sure bring him in but they've let others go & brought in new players & have a new TE that they drafted that may be a consideration in some situations . GO there first .

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, buffblue said:

I didn't forget about him. We all have high hopes for Kincaid, but sometimes the pro adjustment doesn't yield significant results immediately. Renfrow is a proven commodity

We used a first round pick on Kincaid. He will be a mismatch. He will be the slot guy.

Edited by Beast

35 minutes ago, Beast said:

We used a first round pick on Kincaid. He will be a mismatch. He will be the slot guy.

I don't disagree on what the plan is. I just hope Kincaid will provide the instant impact we desperately need (and am a bit skeptical based on historical results of rookies and our offensive coaching). Go Bills

Edited by buffblue

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.