Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Postgame thread

Hapless Bills Fan

The end of THIS game and JOSH ALLEN playing with his heart on his sleeve deserve some fans at the airport…I do believe that this can/will turn the locker room in our favor. With the Bengals loss, we hold on. Let’s see what happens…

Edited by npeartisgod

1 minute ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

We must be talking about different plays. The 3rd and short, edmunds had a free gap squared up to fournette, he arm tackled and fournette ducked him off and had a second effort and got the first.

No Edmunds is on the side down low around his legs.

1 minute ago, Fixxxer said:

I thought we were going to win but we threw a ***** fade to Diggs in the redzone, those rarely work. 

The refs were terrible, but it seems like these missed calls might be in Diggs head. He spends more time looking for a flag than fighting for the ball the past few weeks. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BernieBill said:

It ain't the refs ... the DB had to turn his damn head sooner, he didn't.

If Evans hasn't tackled him, he would have been able to make a play for the interception. Seems like some people want defensive backs to just run backwards the whole play.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Diggs was interfered with on the last play before the tying FG and then held on the incomplete pass in OT. TOTAL BS officiating. I swear on the overhead view that the TB Rb didnt make that first down on the run either. 

You're totally correct on all three!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

It was Wallace’s man, but he doubled back on Godwin leaving our LB on a WR that runs like a TE, but fast enough to outrun a LB.

Exactly.  And it's what talented coaching does.  Players have to execute but that's done on purpose by the OC.  Daboll is a clown that rarely has the answer with a proper play call to help Allen.

Proud of our effort in that 2nd Half! We just need to come out more balanced earlier in the game. Also, I usually don't complain about the Ref's.......but WOW! Not an impressive effort on their part.....They don't throw a flag multiple times on PI's, and then all of a sudden they call it in O.T. If anything, it should've been Offensive there at the end. They let them play the whole game, and then there's the call.....Gift wrapped just in time for Christmas.....Tampa Bay should send the Ref's a Thank You Card!

Edited by Let's Go Buffalo
  • Like (+1) 1

Gotta say, love the heart shown by the team. Josh Allen was stellar in the 2nd half especially. I take a few things away from this game. One of the biggest is that McDermott is holding this team back.

He constantly preaches toughness and coaches scared. He tells his team "I don't trust you to gain 3 yards" in a big spot and punts. Officiating and McDermott cost this team a great comeback win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

How did they not even measure on the Fournette play? I understand them not moving the ball from the spot, but they should have measured initially. Why couldn't McD ask for a measurement there before they moved the chains? I thought coaches were allowed too...

Not in OT

This coaching staff doesn't deserve Allen. He willed this game to OT, he put everybody on his back and said "you're coming with me". 

What does the coach do? Take the ball out of his hands at the most crucial moments.

McDermott's conservative mindset lost us this game.  You can complain about the reffing, which was objectively terrible, but we know that the Bills never get the calls when it matters.

STOP TAKING THE BALL OUT OF JOSH'S HANDS IN CRUCIAL MOMENTS.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.