Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Postgame thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

I think I might be on the Edmunds sucks train now.  He always seems to be out of position or trailing.  Yes, it was one play but it kind of shines a lot on all of the complaints leveled at him.  Got to feel bad for Allen.  Dude put left it all on the field.  Also, why did it take so long for the coaching staff to figure out that maybe Josh should be unleashed?

That’s how I feel about Edmunds right about now……didnt do himself any favors in this game.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, UKBillFan said:

It's time to call the NFL out for what it is - rigged.

Ref's ignore the PI on Diggs in end zone with seconds to go in regulation and Davis hold and grab in overtime then throw the flag against the Bills.  Soon after TD and another BS loss.  They just didn't have the stones to throw the flag against Brady and the Bucs but had no problem screwing the Bills once more.  Sick and tired of it all.

• Angry 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, npeartisgod said:

Tears in my eyes that they gave that game to Brady. Three uncalled PIs on Diggs and even GENE STERATORE calls offensive PI in OT and we “lose” a game where Josh played like a GOAT? Unbelievable.

Yep that was OPI to prevent an INT simple as that 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

For all the whinging to come.. they had their chance today to win it with a TD in regulation...

Red Zone blues again.. the story of their season...

Did you not see the blatant PI on Tb on 3rd down ignored by the refs on Diggs at the end of the game then they ignored the one on diggs in OT. Fck the refs 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There was never 1 second that I thought we’d actually win that game. Is there ever a single time in our lives where we are on the right side of a game like that? Ever? Rams last year. Every other one we get our hearts broken  

Refs gave us a much more questionable pi call in that rams game…diggs gets murdered this time and nothing lol 

I gotta admit late 2nd quarter..they had the look of a team that had given up.   Just bad play all around.  

But they showed a lot of fight to tie the game.  That was an impressive 2nd half.   

The league hates Buffalo.  I don’t know why. But they do. The Refs call every single flag they can against us.. and only the most egregious calls for us.   It’s just ***** bad how lopsided it is.  

so retool to line in the off-season, get a new OC, Oline coach.   And yeah.. Edmunds needs to walk. He lacks the killer attitude you want in your middle linebacker. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

I B word about the refs on the regular, but come on. Romo 5 or 6 times pointed out calls/non-calls that only helped one, never the other. Steratore flat out said they were 100% wrong. It’s a poor product when the teams on are not on a level playing field, when one has to overcome obvious fahquerie.

The call on Wallace in OT when Evans dragged him in was inexcusable

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.