11/21/21 Colts@Bills Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

I was really tempted to switch this ***** off, which I haven't done since McD took over. But I wondered if this team had the heart to come back. Every year we see good teams climb out of holes like this and it can help define their season. This team looks like its given up, which tells you everything you need to know about where they're headed this season

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Every player on the Bills is trying to one up each other to see if THEY can be the reason they lose the game.  High pass by Allen on 3rd down (easy completion with a better ball).  2nd missed FG by our normally excellent kicker.  Daboll waiting until this late in the game to use Breida.  

Why roll out Allen to his left where he sucks.  He’s like 1-50 on that side arm flick. 

• Agree 1

We need a dome. Football is a far different game than it was in the 1990s. Crappy weather doesn't favor a team that lives in those elements. It favors the team that has better personnel for it. In today's NFL, teams are not meant to be built around being good in this stuff. 

Our team is certainly not built for it. 

You know, among the other 99 reasons we look like garbage today. 

What an absolutely miserable last month or so from this team. Really the entire year minus the Chiefs win. Week 1 was probably foreshadowing for this season. This is not the 20’ Bills. Might not even be the 19’ team. This is the first year the AFC is wide open and winnable and this is the bull#### you put out there.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, PaulieYayo said:

They are getting spanked at home by a mediocre dome team in bad weather and they are doing nothing right. Highly doubtful but I hope you're right 

Mediocre? Nah. The Colts are for real. It's not like we're losing to the Texans or Jets.

Speaking of the Texans. I think they're up on the Titans 19-0. 

I'm not throwing in the towel on a 6-4 team. Not yet, anyway.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.