11/21/21 Colts@Bills Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

This team sure doesn’t look SB caliber to me. But, not many teams do so guess just see how it plays out.

True. Every team has bombed games, including the Colts. Trouble is, with a loss today it will be a dogfight to even make the playoffs, and our next stretch is brutal. Do you see this team doing well against New England, twice? Me neither. They might muddle through, but it will be an ugly slog. 

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I have a mentally disabled cousin. I’m not trying to be soft or liberal or, whatever you decide to use to refer to people who prefer to use non-hurtful language, but I really don’t think you should use that word again.

FFS Grow a pair and man up.  The world is pussified.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Seriously question here... Does Allen never have anything to talk to his teammates about on the sidelines between drives..? Ever..? He looks, as always, totally insulated from his teammates over on the bench. It screams take the money and run. Which isn’t out of the realm of possibility, unfortunately  

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.