Postgame Thread: Bills at Titans

Frustrating that we were the team that was flat and mistake-prone and that we've proved all the manufactured Titans 'us against the world' hype/people correct. 

Weird week and I do think the Titans strengths match up better against our 2020 team/defense better than most. Not willing to forget about the 4-0 start and believe that McDermott can and will fix it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

What a brutal game. Need some heart on defense and the O-line needs to learn how to run block. Those are the two big ones. The penalties and lack of discipline get a pass from me because we haven’t seen that all season. Hopefully just a bad game.

The greatest mystery of 2020: what in god's name happened to the defense? Last year this defense kept us in every game, this year its bizarro Bills and Josh Allen keeps us in every game. Something has to give. Frazier must change or he will go, its inexcusable

• Thank you (+1) 1

This is why you don’t take your opponent’s lightly, under any circumstances.   Everyone and their mom picked the Bills to win in a route.   I had a strong feeling the Titans would come out and play well, but not that well.   Our defense needs to get their act straight, otherwise this will happen weekly.  

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Bad week all around.  It does not mean this team is bad.  Get Tre and Milano back, use this game as incentive.  We’ll be fine.

Tre and Milano will not solve all that is wrong with this D.  Staying in gaps, undisciplined play.  It’s unreal.  

• Like (+1) 2

I’m still not sure if the Titans had a full week to practice. The announcers didn’t touch that topic. 

Also, current Vegas odds are still KC -3.5 next week. If you’d like to make a quatrilionbilliongagillion dollars, you know what to do. 

• Haha (+1) 2

One play change this game: Titans conversion of 3rd and 19 in the 2nd quarter. A mirror of the Houston playoff game last year. .... why so passive when you have a chance to stomp them? .... that play epitomized the Bills this game, passive and unable to execute. 

• Like (+1) 6

Just now, Buffalo Boy said:

Here it comes:

”The  Sky is falling!!!! The Sky is falling!!!”

lighten up Francis, next week if we look like this, I’ll be worried. Otherwise, it’s a marathon, not a sprint.

not worries about the offense, but worried about the defense. 

Just now, Buffalo Boy said:

Here it comes:

”The  Sky is falling!!!! The Sky is falling!!!”

lighten up Francis, next week if we look like this, I’ll be worried. Otherwise, it’s a marathon, not a sprint.

Don't worry.  The Chiefs are going to put up another 40 next week.  It's about to get uglier

• Like (+1) 2