Bengals @ Bills - 1st Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, Toledo Bill said:

Dawkins… eat a 1000 more chicken wings

Yea I read that , this week. And I shuddered . Too much ***** social media and joking around this year. They thought they won the superbowl after week 1 and 5

Just now, Sargent Hulka said:

I think McDermott has to be in the "replace" conversation if the Bills get blown out.

They won’t but he absolutely should 

no confidence he can win a Super Bowl with his defense and his stubbornness to always want to improve defensively over offense and hire within 

Just now, boyst said:

Fire McDermott. Please. He is and always has been a chump. He can go join a wrestling club or something. Putz. 

That isn’t happening.  McDermott isn’t the one missing blocks on the OL and defense with no pass rush is a sitting duck against Cincy.

• Agree 1

Watching the Chiefs and the Jaguars yesterday it was interesting to see creative offensive play design. I see nothing with Resembling that from Dorsey. This office is beyond predictable. Hoping Dorsey is relieved of his duties this week. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

Well...It is what it is...In the short amount of time they have played the Bengals this year it's now 21-3...So...This is obviously a bad match up for the way they think they can beat this team. When I heard Frazier talk about how they don't want to change too much because they want to allow Defenders to go out there and play their game with confidence, I though that was just gamesmanship...I was wrong. They actually think this is the way to beat NFL Offenses...

It works for teams you can out score.  Against good offenses its just awful defence. 

• Agree 1