Bills/Chiefs Score Predictions Thread

BuffaloBillyG

4 hours ago, Logic said:

I'll be the first second poor soul to predict a loss, and subsequently catch a hell-storm of ***** for being too negative. 

I predicted 12-5 before the season. The Steelers, Chiefs, Bucs, Titans, and Saints were my predicted losses. Honestly, it wouldn't shock me at this point if the Bills wind up going 13-4 instead, because the Titans and Saints no longer look that impressive to me. 

That said, I'm still predicting the Chiefs win. They're getting some key players back on defense, whereas the Bills may be missing Milano and Rousseau. The Chiefs are at home. Until I see the Bills go toe-to-toe with the Chiefs and really look like they belong, I have a hard time picking Buffalo.

31-26 Chiefs. 

Nothing wrong with predicting a Bills loss against the Chiefs.  That said...

Bills 58

Chiefs 9

5 hours ago, Greg S said:

I hope I am wrong but until the Bills prove they can beat them I can't pick them here. Chiefs 35 Bills 31.

5 hours ago, MrSarcasm said:

Chiefs 34 Bills 20

I will always pick the Chiefs until Buffalo actually beats them.

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think the Bills are gonna play a hell of a game.... and lose a heartbreaker.... 32-30. 

But we will get them when it matters in January. 

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Chefs  62

Los Bills  4

4 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Chiefs 28

Bills 20

4 hours ago, Patience said:

Chiefs - 27

Bills - 16

4 hours ago, Virgil said:

Chiefs 41

Bills 13

Reid continues to be McD’s daddy and they have a counter for every play we run.  Josh is shaky and never finds his confidence.  Tyreek and Kelce toy with our secondary and the game is over by the end of the first quarter 

4 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Chiefs 35 Bills 27

2 hours ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

34 - 10 Chiefs

Josh has a bad game

Defense gets exposed

Nick Wright ***** on us until the end of time

2 hours ago, Dopey said:

34-31 KC.

I feel KC is the more desperate team for a win. Plus it's on the road.

2 hours ago, Yav said:

I hope I'm wrong but I see the Bills blowing a halftime lead and KC taking this one 31-19. 

I hate KC and can't stand Mahomes, he walks like he's got a load in his pants and just the way he talks makes me wanna punch him in the face, but some how someway that ***** ass D of KC will produce turnovers and do the Bills in.

Now I'm gonna go be sick and hate myself to typing this. 

3 hours ago, zow2 said:

Just too hard to stop Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, etc..   Unless we have a + ratio in turnovers i think it's a loss (but will be much more competitive than the AFCCG).

Kansas City 30

Buffalo     27

3 hours ago, Taro Nimbus said:

31-27  Chiefs

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

56-0 Chiefs.

1 hour ago, Realist said:

We're not going to win every game and this is probably the most difficult on the schedule. Chiefs are constantly hearing how bad their defense is, unfortunately they step up when they need to and beat the Bills this week.

Bills 27

Chiefs 33

13 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Bills 24

Chiefs 34

Early game jitters puts Buffalo in a hole...Dry spell from Mahomes in the 3rd qtr allows the Bills to climb back within a score...until Mahomes puts the game away late...Injuries also play a key roll in the difference...

You're all dead to me.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 11

I predicted BUF 41, HOU 3 last week, so don't accuse me of being negative.

My best prediction for Sunday night is this:

I think the Bills defense plays well early, but on the other side, Josh is nervy and we're thinking, "Man, if only the offense could get its act together, we'd have this one."

Spagnuolo will magically have a great gameplan for this one to frustrate the Bills offense even though KC's defense sucks against everyone else.

Chiefs will lead 30-16 and end up winning 30-23. Bills will have a faint prayer at the end but fail to recover an onside kick.

Side note: I predict Breida will be active. Bills will get too cute with the gameplan instead of sticking with what they do.

Bills go on to get #1 seed and beat Chiefs in playoffs at home. With Bills at 14-3, Chiefs just have to lose two more for Bills to get #1 seed.

Tasker seems to agree that the stars are aligning for KC to have a big game here. He also said he'd almost rather lose this one to set up to win the next one at home in the playoffs. Feels Chiefs would be overconfident in playoffs, leading to mental edge; tough to beat same team twice in a year and they'd feel like we can't beat them after they beat us 3x.

5 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Beews 37, Chefs 23.  I know that score holds bad memories for Bills fans, but it's our turn this time, and we have a 2TD win.

I'm trying to think of a game that we lost 37-23?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

38-31 Buffalo.

I was going to post 38 Bills 30 KC but thats too much like price is righting haha

Bills.................... 38

Chiels..................27

Edited by Muppy

25 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You're all dead to me.

I really do enjoy reading all the optimistic takes, I'm just not there.  I believe the Bills CAN win this game but we have to be perfect on both sides of the ball.  I have hope and will cheer my loudest, over the moon if we win and disappointed if we lose.  I'm just trying to be realistic.  My earlier post was in jest though but probably didn't read that way. 

My biggest concern isn't how the Bills play, rather how the game is coached.

Chiefs 35

Bills 17

I will be happy to be roasted Monday if we win.

40 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Nope! KC offense probably won't score less than 13 points for the whole season. What makes you think the Bills D can hold the Chiefs to 13?

In my scenario we knocked Mahomes out of the game early.  I could see our D holding KC down minus Mahomes.  Anyway, he likely wont be knocked out so it's a moot point.

Who is KC's backup anyway?

1 minute ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

I really do enjoy reading all the optimistic takes, I'm just not there.  I believe the Bills CAN win this game but we have to be perfect on both sides of the ball.  I have hope and will cheer my loudest, over the moon if we win and disappointed if we lose.  I'm just trying to be realistic.  My earlier post was in jest though but probably didn't read that way. 

My biggest concern isn't how the Bills play, rather how the game is coached.

Chiefs 35

Bills 17

I will be happy to be roasted Monday if we win.

This is the one time the Bills have faced the Chefs in recent memory where they don't have to be perfect on both sides of the ball. The Chefs are vulnerable on defense and the OL.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Beast said:

@Gene1973 feels the need to disagree with a lot of predictions for some strange reason. Must be a Chiefs homer.

I noticed that too. But he's also agreeing to all the predictions that have the Bills losing, yet for some reason I don't see any comments from him suggesting why. Hmmmm.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, unbillievable said:

52-0 Bills

Bills put up 40 points on better defenses. Mahomes throws several no look interceptions. Kelce starts a fight as gets ejected from the game. Trubisky gets his 2nd TD of the year.

That’s unbillievable!

Bills 41 Queefs 28....Bills roll in the 4th quarter and put the game out of reach ON THE BACK OF OUR DEFENSE....shameful lots of fans are picking the chiefs....this is a different team from last year and our two biggest weaknesses from last year (run game) (defense) are much IMPROVED!....The Lombardi will reside in Buffalo after this season and this is the game we put the league on notice!!...GO BILLS

Edited by Billever76
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I predict Breida will be active. Bills will get too cute with the gameplan instead of sticking with what they do.

I am mildly concerned about this as well. Games like this are when Daboll tries to pull out all the stops and it gets the offense out of rhythm. I think this is the week we finally see McKenzie jet sweeps again and I bet we target Spencer Brown on a pass in the end zone. I'm okay with some variation. I just hope we don't try playing an entirely different style of offense.

• Agree 1

You all know who I'm rooting for...but I'm not making a prediction.  KC's defense makes a prediction too hard for me.  

KC is at home and tends to play to the competition...so there is that.  I really really don't like my teams D at all.  I can't call a Chiefs win with this D....

I would like to add this game has MASSIVE playoff implications.  If KC wins this game, They control their destiny to the 2 seed, having a tiebreaker over the BIlls and the same 3-2 record.  KC would trail the Browns by a game, but if they tie with them, KC has that tie breaker....IF KC loses, they likely fall 2 games behind Cleveleland, a we'd be 2 full games back of the Bills and on the wrong side of the tiebreaker.  Basically it would all but kill the loser of this games shot at the one seed.  I am sure Browns fan

Ugh...since it's a prediction thread.  Buffalo 45 KC 41

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

34-23

Daaaaaaaaa Bills!

They will game plan to take away Kelce and Hill with help from an improved pass rush, CHE will be held in check by a run D lead by Star, who wasn't out there for the last two meetings. KC will still score some points, but this Defense will be able to keep Mahomes uncomfortable back there, stall drives and force some fgs.

On the flip side, To say the KC defense hasn't look great would be a vast understatement, and the Bills offense is better as a whole than it was last season.

Sanders has been a huge upgrade over Smoke, he and Josh's chemistry development has been on display week after week, and even at age 34 Sanders' route running, sure hands, and ability to get open downfield have been impressive, it's almost like having another Diggs out there(I said almost).  Then you factor in the emergence of Dawson Knox as a legitimate threat at the TE position to an already top 5 WR corps, plus a more than capable backfield... there are simply too many ways for the offense to get the job done, the only thing that could get in the way of a W is the Bills themselves.  They can't beat themselves with stupid penalties, Daboll can't get too cute with the gameplan, just let the playmakers make plays, and don't inexplicably abandon the run, Moss will be a key factor in running over that soft KC front on the way to this W. 

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan
  • Like (+1) 1

I am getting a vibe about this game similar to last year's Seattle game.

I have enormous respect and FEAR for KC...and yet I think we might actually beat them in this game.

Not to be missed here is their D which is near bottom of league, and our D which is top of the league.

If Allen shows up and it's the good Allen, I think we'll win 31-20.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Bills 30 Chiefs 13....We knock Mahomes out of the game early and cruise

I think Henne showed a JAG QB could run that show  (no not that Jag taken #1 ;)

I think the over under is 58.5 on this one so I will play the push ;)

Bills 30 Chefs 28.5 (they invent a new way to score a 1/2 point) ;) 

Edited by JMF2006

One million to three, Bills. 

Go Bills!!!

Chiefs - 31

Bills - 16

Unfortunately I think the red zone issues will result in three FG's for the Bills.  While the defense has been fantastic, they've faced three back up QB's.  The team hasn't beaten a good team yet - their opponents so far are 5 - 11.   I Think KC wants to prove that they're back, particularly on prime time.  

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.