Dolphins @ Bills - 2nd half game thread

Simon

3 weeks in a row we've been celebrating a Bills blowout win with most of the 4th quarter still to go.

The first quarter of the season has been a defensive masterclass by McDermott. We are suffocating the life out of teams and then pouring it on after we've worn them down.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Although a tear in the ankle or a broken ankle is not good it at least gives Tre a shot to play next season and maybe make it back in December 

Hope to god it's just an ankle. Well, not 'just' but I really thought it was his ACL and assumed he'd retire!

Guys.....  This Tre injury is going to hurt us for sure.  But this defense is legit.  The size and length we have on the edges and the push we are getting in the middle will be a nightmare for teams.  And we get Von back in the next few weeks to add to it.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Any word on Benford injury?  Probably going to be him and Dane starting next week pending severity of White's injury...

Benford is out there now. He was on the sideline with his helmet on. 

Still could be a labrum tear that they wrapped at the half. Hopefully just a stinger or mild strain

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I will say as much as I hate that injury for Tre the human being, I think we can get away with it this year much better than we did in 2021. Benford and Jackson are fine.

They are fine.

But I'm not convinced yet they can do the things that allow McDermott to run his full D in the way that Tre can.

Benford looks fantastic, but this injury affects a lot more than just one corner. :(

• Agree 1

Sean McDermott’s most masterful performance of his career. The defense might be overlooked by some people, but to hold off the #1 offense the way they have so far (screw the garbage time yards) is super impressive. If anybody had their doubts about McD being a Frazier clone then they should be erased now. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.