2023 NFL Season - Week #1 - Bills at Jets - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, FireChans said:

Same type of throws? 

I don’t think the Jets have 6 points if Rodgers plays the whole game. Luckily Zach Wilson is broken and these Jets can’t capitalize. Turning it over is the best way to keep them in it.

Yes.  Go watch the Bills against Rodgers.  We have played him very well under Mcderm

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

This scrappiness in his play has gone on a while now. Where is the 2020 and later 2021 / early 2022 version of Josh where he looked like the master in command of the entire offense? 

That josh got completely shut down against top defenses every now and then too…and once against the elite urban Meyer jags defense 😂

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Neither should McD. The defense has not changed much. Still can't stop the run. Pathetic. 

1000%

And Spencer Brown might as well be a turnstile on pass protection. I'd rather see Jason Peters at 41 years old at this point.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

Damn right. You can tell Josh is frustrated with the wimpy calls. The INT was a bad decision but to me Josh looks like he is frustrated. 

Then he needs to go no huddle and call his own plays. Then have a discussion with McDermott on if Dorsey should stay or go

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MPT said:

Oh yeah I've been seeing so many open receivers this game. Granted, Josh should just throw that away. But he's a playmaker and he's not being given any plays to make.

Josh has an 80% completion rate. The Jets are giving the up short easy stuff every play and Dorsey has obliged every play. Josh has not.

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Josh doesn’t seem to comprehend “take what they give you “ … if he hasn’t got it by now…

He's no Brady, and I mean that as a compliment. I like that he chucks it, overall. Frustrating at the moment, but the payoffs are great. I don't want a Marcia Brady dinking and dunking. 

Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

Jets should have studied that Bills Patriots game from a couple years ago where NE didn’t throw but still beat us.

That’s the game where Milano gave up the big run to Harris. The safety took blame but Milano was not where he was supposed to be. Check the film before any replies.