NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

As an old time Bills fan (I'm as old as the team) - its still kind of hard to wrap my head around the Bills winning games like this.  Years and years of crappy playing has caused Post Bills Stress Syndrome.  I think the offense is helping me turn the corner......GO BILLS!!!!! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Anyone still this Josh Allen was playing against the MVP?  He is the most lethal QB to play the game.  There’s never been another QB like him in the league.  Spare me the Big Ben comparison.  

Agreed. Big Ben could never leap defenders. I love when JA does that!

• Like (+1) 1

So thankful to see it come back! Allen is amazing at the QB sneaks and showed just how powerful that simple play call is at key moments.

Kudos to Dorsey and McD for bringing it back into the rotation.

Go Bills! Great win! The AFC is ours for the taking, let’s go!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JMM said:

Well I've been screaming, including the first half this game to get Knox involved.  I'm glad the coaches took my advice... ;)

LETS ***** GO!!!!!!!

You can tell that Knox is not at 100%, but still better than the guys behind him on the depth chart.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

It’s MILLER TIME

NO BROTHER, ITS HAMMER TIME!

Josh freakin Super Allen is too legit to quit.  Allen and company are too legit to quit..  Hey, Hey.  Josh Allen, HAMMER TIME!

Chefs, “Can’t touch this”.

This was awesome.  I’m just going to enjoy the next 24 hours. Please no tool guys for one day.  I do t want to read anything about we should’ve done this or that.  Just shut up and enjoy the win.  We just beat the other best team in the NFL.

HERE WE COME FEBRUARY!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, RiotAct said:

the biggest positive out of tonight I think (besides the win and going effectively 2 games up on the Chiefs, obviously) was showing that we can run the football effectively.

and we have a closer !!!!  Go Bills !

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.