NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

Buffalo is clearly the better team right now. With all the mistakes in the first half, to be tied going into the half was ridiculously fortunate. I didn’t think they’d be as sloppy in the second half and was fairly confident we’d pull it out. If we had any semblance of a short yardage rushing attack it wouldn’t have been nearly as close. Glad to see the QB sneak back in the game plan but man 3rd/4th and 1 should be basically automatic.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see KC drop a few more games. I think this game is where they start to fall off but I expect to see them in the playoffs considering how weak their division turned out to be when I thought it would be a meat grinder.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

I think the great rivalry with the Chiefs started last year, to be honest.

I agree my British friend.  I just mean we are not chasing them anymore.  It’s a hands on lead pipe rivalry since we beat them last year.  They fear us as much as we respect them.  These are the games and matches I loved the most as a young athlete.  Beating the best defines you as much as them.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

To any Chiefs fans lurking:

- No Tre White

- No Micah Hyde

- No Ike Boettger

- No Tommy Doyle

- Dane Jackson and Christian Benford withdrew during the game with injuries

- Kaiir Elam is a rookie (as is Benford)

We were without Xavier Rhodes and Justin Murray too, who could add experience to our defense.

It’d be great to see both teams face off at full strength. Maybe it will happen in January.

And if the Bills were without Lil' Dummy.........who was out concussed last week as the team had their best offensive showing of the season........it wouldn't have even been a close game.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

OK - I seriously over-react during a game?

if you did/do..own it and move on. Tonight is for WE fans to celebrate not keep chat room drama scores fcol. The  game day thread's  have a rep for good reason

Edited by muppy
  • Agree 1

Monster game. It was really nice to see Mahomes suffer some misfortune at the end there. It felt like every time there was an incompletion he would just point at the Bills defense and the zebras would throw a flag for him. Some awful calls in this one. 

Josh is a maniac and my hero. All three TD passes today were absolute dimes. I remember when they said his long ball accuracy was no good. Pssh!

Devin Singletary is RB1 and there's no real reason to mess with that. Let Cook get his reps but Singletary is the guy. 

If Matt Milano isn't an All Pro this season then the whole thing is rigged. 

Give Von Miller another $120 million, I don't care, worth every penny. His third down sack got them the ball back which they then turned into points and the lead. And his pressure forced a pick to win the game. 

Hope Spencer Brown is alright. Dave Quessenberry seems like a swell guy with a heartwarming story but yikes on bikes he was getting roughed up out there. Took his lunch money, kicked him in the shins and dumped over his bike, poor fella. Just really tired of seeing downed Bills on the field this season. 

McKenzie would probably like a do-over, he had a rough one. Seemed like his head wasn't 100% in the game. Wonder if he's still feeling some concussion effects. 

Can't wait to get Tre back! They can rotate Jackson/Elam/Benford on the other side if they want. 

Great game. Just gotta quit it with the early mistakes and turnovers, leaving points out there again is no bueno but it's a win so onward we march. Or mush. Whichever. 

Edited by blacklabel
  • Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.