NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

11 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Not sure how you can conclude that Buffalo clearly is the better team after this game. Sure Buffalo didn't play a clean game but neither did the Chiefs. Sure Buffalo has some injuries but so do the Chiefs. Sure the refs sucked but for both teams. Truthfully before the game I thought the Bills were the better team because of their defense and WRs. Afterwards, I think the Bills are still the better team but by a thinner margin.  Right now not much separates the two teams. Maybe I'm wrong. 

They kept showing the stats all game long.  The teams were nearly identical.  Problem for KC was they had one more turnover.  The game was that close.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Not sure how you can conclude that Buffalo clearly is the better team after this game. Sure Buffalo didn't play a clean game but neither did the Chiefs. Sure Buffalo has some injuries but so do the Chiefs. Sure the refs sucked but for both teams. Truthfully before the game I thought the Bills were the better team because of their defense and WRs. Afterwards, I think the Bills are still the better team but by a thinner margin.  Right now not much separates the two teams. Maybe I'm wrong. 

After 1 quarter 0-0

After 2nd quarter 10-10

After 3rd quarter 17-17

End of game 24-20 Bills. Tough to get any closer than that. Both teams are so evenly matched. Makes for a fun rivalry.

• Agree 4

Just now, wjag said:

They kept showing the stats all game long.  The teams were nearly identical.  Problem for KC was they had one more turnover.  The game was that close.

They were pretty close...Bills rolled up more yards thanks to the final drive and finished with 443...

Only 3 yards above average which is unreal.

1 minute ago, Andy1 said:

After 1 quarter 0-0

After 2nd quarter 10-10

After 3rd quarter 17-17

End of game 24-20 Bills. Tough to get any closer than that. Both teams are so evenly matched. Makes for a fun rivalry.

Bills need a better answer for Kelce but honestly, maybe there just isn't one.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Yeah, I think it's a mistake to say the second half of the season is going to be a cakewalk.  I think Buffalo is the best team in the league, and all things being equal can beat anybody they play, including New England, the Jets and the Raiders, but a crucial mistake here and a bad call there, can put the Bills on the losing end of almost any game that's not a blowout. 

Not that concerned with NE as Josh is their bogeyman and they have looked beatable.

You can bet the Bellychecks saw Spags have some success bringing pressure from the edges and will do some zone blitz as he likes to play cover 0 any way. 

Good for Allen to see some pressure packages again as he has mostly only been seeing zone shell looks for a while.

The Jets have invested a ton of talent on that defense and it is starting to come together for them, especially that DL. Not as intimidated by their offense.

44 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

He won't budge an inch on Allen.

His boy threw two interceptions today and locked onto Kelce, but nothing will stick to him. 

Allen and Von got the Bills over the goal line today and they'll get no credit. 

He's a classic narcissist. Anything that gives him attention is good. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

They were pretty close...Bills rolled up more yards thanks to the final drive and finished with 443...

Only 3 yards above average which is unreal.

Bills need a better answer for Kelce but honestly, maybe there just isn't one.

For Kelce you can't let him release cleanly off the line because he reads zone like a smaller slot receiver and Mahomes and he have the timing on those zone windows down too well.

One guy to jam him good, but another that stays in coverage as he will just knock the jammer left and get two step right on his release.

No perfect answer, but we did not completely ignore him like Oakland did apparently.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.