NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Anybody waiting for nick wright commentary is looking for all the wrong takes from all wrong places.

He won't budge an inch on Allen.

His boy threw two interceptions today and locked onto Kelce, but nothing will stick to him. 

Allen and Von got the Bills over the goal line today and they'll get no credit. 

• Agree 1

What a game! So many ups and downs. Not for the faint hearted. Fantastic finish by the offense and defense. This team sure looks special to me. They didn't play anyway close to a clean game and gutted out a win in hostile territory vs an elite QB. Long way to go but the road is being paved brick by brick. I'm one happy Bills fan. 

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, 97bills said:

Did I hear it right we have to go to KC again next year. And if so WHY ? 

Yeah I dont get this... I understand the playoff games being in KC because of seeding... but how does schedule makers justify playing the same out of division team 3 seasons in a row, all in one stadium?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Anybody waiting for nick wright commentary is looking for all the wrong takes from all wrong places.

We already know what that is, he's been preloading it all week, regular season doesn't matter. Which technically is both not wrong and is. Game matters to the team and for playoff position, but even if we do play them in Buffalo, that's a tough playoff game.

3 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

there might be a bills cowboys superbowl.

No, we’ll close the circle of life and beat the Iggles in the 2023 SB.  It will feel like the SB teo weeks earlier as well play until the last second of the game the Chefs.  It will go. Back and forth and Josh freakin super Allen will win it for us.

Then we demolish the Iggles.  Theyll get their run yards in the first half.  Then Josh will put in Super Allen mode and throw for 300 in the 2nd half.  This is the year we begin a great rivalry with the Chefs.  Expect five more AFCCG games where it’s us and. Them every freakin year.  

As Rick Flair so eloquently said…

1 minute ago, PolishPrince said:

Yeah I dont get this... I understand the playoff games being in KC because of seeding... but how does schedule makers justify playing the same out of division team 3 seasons in a row, all in one stadium?

I agree, I don’t care what algorithm they’re using, it’s bullcrap

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

No, we’ll close the circle of life and beat the Iggles in the 2023 SB.  It will feel like the SB teo weeks earlier as well play until the last second of the game the Chefs.  It will go. Back and forth and Josh freakin super Allen will win it for us.

Then we demolish the Iggles.  Theyll get their run yards in the first half.  Then Josh will put in Super Allen mode and throw for 300 in the 2nd half.  This is the year we begin a great rivalry with the Chefs.  Expect five more AFCCG games where it’s us and. Them every freakin year.  

As Rick Flair so eloquently said…

I think the great rivalry with the Chiefs started last year, to be honest.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Success said:

KC fans are going w/ the "the Bills won their Super Bowl" cope.

I guess they must have gone to the Patriots fan summer seminar.

Beat them 2 of the last 3 games in their stadium and only a miracle of miracles prevented it from being 3 for 3.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.