NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

11 minutes ago, BritishBill said:

So the Knox pass…

Can someone please explain how Josh somehow got the ball to high-point at the precise moment it was above the finger tips of the jumping defender, and then immediately dip and into the arms of a well-covered Knox, all while travelling at 372 mph?

if you’d given Allen a drone ball and allowed him to remotely control it he couldn’t have sent it on a more perfect path.

absolutely out-of-this-world stuff. I can’t believe he’s our QB.

he’s had more dramatic plays (like the Jets one someone mentioned earlier), but the physics of this this one….just….. WOW

he is the one GIF

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills didn't play their best game (way too many sloppy plays offensively) but they still pulled it out with a great clutch drive by Josh and a great play by the defense. Easily the biggest win of the season and it goes a long way to helping achieve the goal of the one seed. Bye week should rest up the nagging injuries and get Tre a couple weeks closer to coming back. Couldn't ask for a better game just really amazing by both teams even if both offenses had miscues.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

The Tripping Non call on KC might be one of the most obvious and egregious bits of pure cheating I have ever seen. The fact that the Official is within 5 yards and doesnt flag it and it was such a huge play is beyond belief!

Wasn’t the super obvious hold from Dawkins on 3rd and 10 conversation on the game winning drive? 

The refs weren’t good tonight, but they seemed to cancel each other out. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

The only way to fix that is to try and pause the game for the amount of time you are delayed

18 minutes ago, Iverwig said:

Delay it on your TV so it matches the audio. 

Thanks guys! I was watching the game while working out at the gym, so it was on a TV, but there was no sound. There was a DirecTV remote there for members to use, but I'll have to look into how to pause the game on the TV with that.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.