NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

What does one have to do with the other? Are you one of those crazies that think we should’ve fired McD to keep Daboll? Bless your heart.

I love Daboll but they averaged 3.8 YPP today and allowed 7.0 YPP. They’re not very good but they play hard. 

• Like (+1) 2

Since we will probably be playing them again this year, I have one simple request.  Can we please start jamming Kelce at the line?  Why do we let him freely release off the line?  

The :13 seconds drive

The drive for the 62 yd field goal today

Those are the most notable, but there are plenty of other examples.  At least try and mess up the timing or not let him get so far downfield.  I have PTSD from watching this stuff, lol.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Game balls to all the offense except McKenzie who was surprisingly terrible in this game. Singletary esp deserves a lot of praise. And Josh is the best player in the league without a doubt.  The defense deserves praise for coming up big with the game on the line and Frazier adjusted well for everyone except Kelce. I just don't understand why its so hard to shut this guy down aside from cheating.  The Chiefs FG at the end of the half was shades of January and was far too easy but better that than at the end.   The Bills have taken years off my life since the 80s but at least when they did it tonight, they WON the game!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

The ref’s were terrible, bad calls and no calls for both teams.

This crew works too hard to be part of the game. 

It's a constant parade of flags. 

I mean the push off on Kelce, Ju-Ju getting a phantom taunting, the Bills and the constant 5-yard holding penalties. 

• Like (+1) 2

So the Knox pass…

Can someone please explain how Josh somehow got the ball to high-point at the precise moment it was above the finger tips of the jumping defender, and then immediately dip and into the arms of a well-covered Knox, all while travelling at 372 mph?

if you’d given Allen a drone ball and allowed him to remotely control it he couldn’t have sent it on a more perfect path.

absolutely out-of-this-world stuff. I can’t believe he’s our QB.

he’s had more dramatic plays (like the Jets one someone mentioned earlier), but the physics of this this one….just….. WOW

Edited by BritishBill
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

I have some friends ranting about the refs. I’m certainly upset there’s were so many influential/bad calls. But I think the Bills benefitted as much as they were hurt by it. 

they shouldn't be crying too much, how many defensive holding calls did the Bills get??

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

All I want to say is:

VON MILLER DIFFERENCE IS REAL!

2 crucial sacks, 4 tackles, guy was a major asset today! 😁

Denver Broncos Football GIF by Broncos

It won't show up on the stat sheet, Mahomes got like a yard, but he really should have had a 3rd crucial sack because it situationally forced the FG I think.

20 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Only guy that keeps Allen from winning MVP may be Diggs. He is having an amazing season. 

Don't know if you've ever seen bleachereports gridiron heights but one of the things on there is that non QBs are disqualified, which I know isn't actually true, but it's a running gag.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

I don't know how it is possible but that is Moss right there on the play and he was inactive did we make a bo bo 

That's the hurdle vs Sneed last year.  I'm catching up on the thread so I'm sure you have already been told.  Just doing my due diligence. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.