NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

5 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Given how the Raiders played them last week, they may have problems when the game is in LV.

That being said, we can't sleep on the Jets and NE either.  

Don't Blink!

Yeah, I think it's a mistake to say the second half of the season is going to be a cakewalk.  I think Buffalo is the best team in the league, and all things being equal can beat anybody they play, including New England, the Jets and the Raiders, but a crucial mistake here and a bad call there, can put the Bills on the losing end of almost any game that's not a blowout. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Not sure how you can conclude that Buffalo clearly is the better team after this game. Sure Buffalo didn't play a clean game but neither did the Chiefs. Sure Buffalo has some injuries but so do the Chiefs. Sure the refs sucked but for both teams. Truthfully before the game I thought the Bills were the better team because of their defense and WRs. Afterwards, I think the Bills are still the better team but by a thinner margin.  Right now not much separates the two teams. Maybe I'm wrong. 

I think we heard you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tulsabillsfanz said:

It’s way too early, but the current standings have Buffalo as the one seed & we have already beaten the current 2, 3 & 4 seeds.  Even with the tough Miami game, we’re off to a great start! 

Don’t tell Nick Wright that.   According to him, the Bills haven’t had a quality win, but the Chiefs have beaten better teams.   I wonder what his takes will be after the Bills win.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Yeah, I think it's a mistake to say the second half of the season is going to be a cakewalk.  I think Buffalo is the best team in the league, and all things being equal can beat anybody they play, including New England, the Jets and the Raiders, but a crucial mistake here and a bad call there, can put the Bills on the losing end of almost any game that's not a blowout. 

I am surprised at how well the Jets look. NE gets a big win in Clev. Miami gets back Tua. The AFC east is better than I thought. 

3 minutes ago, Rubes said:

I think we heard you.

Sorry about that. 

6 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Not sure how you can conclude that Buffalo clearly is the better team after this game. Sure Buffalo didn't play a clean game but neither did the Chiefs. Sure Buffalo has some injuries but so do the Chiefs. Sure the refs sucked but for both teams. Truthfully before the game I thought the Bills were the better team because of their defense and WRs. Afterwards, I think the Bills are still the better team but by a thinner margin.  Right now not much separates the two teams. Maybe I'm wrong. 

I thought before today on a neutral field the Bills would win seven out of ten times.  Still feel that way after today.

• Like (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m not sure there’s a linebacker in the NFL that’s playing as well as Milano is right now.  He’s is making plays everywhere.

The solo tackles he's been making almost defy belief in a league where tackling is so bad.    This version of Milano could have started on that Seattle "Legion of Boom"/"defend every blade of grass" defense.

• Like (+1) 10

9 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I think the Bills once again had to overcome some self inflicted wounds that were more on them than from what the other team did to them. Rolled up 443 yards of offense, 3 above their average.

Bills D played well to hold Chiefs to 20 points but they need to figure something out with Kelce...

Bills have played 3 games in Arrowhead the last year, won two and basically it took one of the most improbable series  of events for them to lose the one they lost.

Let's see if KC fares that well in Buffalo. I don't like their chances.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

So we are playing the Eagles in February??

We would get revenge for our SB losses to the NFC and play the only team in the division we didn't play in them. Bills would beat them by multiple scores.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JoPoy88 said:

lol roll your eyes all you want @freddyjj it’s an idiotic take to move an all pro slot corner to safety. Epic levels of stupid out here right now.

Agree...not really a smart move. Exceptional slot corners are very hard to come by and super important these days.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.