NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

9 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Flawed logic here. Did the Chiefs play their A game? Did the Chiefs defense and the crowd have anything to do with assisting the Bills B game? Do you expect the Bills A game every time they play? 

Think before you speak. 

Bills were averaging 13ppg allowed on defense, Chiefs 31ppg on offense. Their 20 is about what you'd expect when they faced off.

Chiefs defense was allowing 24ppg and Bills 30 on offense. Our 24 is below what you'd expect. That was their A game and our B game.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, Process said:

KC's defense was better than I thought they would be, agreed. But at the same time, we failed to convert on 4th down twice. Got to the red zone our first three drives and scored 3 points. Etc Etc. 

Shot ourselves in the foot on multiple occasions. Dorsey with some real head scratchers.

Pretty good sign we played our B game and still won in their house. We will be sharper in January, and playing in Buffalo. 

Seen this a lot tonight. Was it really a “B” game? Lack of execution, which they have had a lot of this season, even last season could be a possibility. Hopefully it’ll get cleaned up, with Allen it’s easy to Brielle it will be. 
End of the day the Bills beat a quality team  in a tough game. Both showed why they are considered top teams. 

Edited by WyoAZBillfan
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

KC's defense was better than I thought they would be, agreed. But at the same time, we failed to convert on 4th down twice. Got to the red zone our first three drives and scored 3 points. Etc Etc. 

Shot ourselves in the foot on multiple occasions. Dorsey with some real head scratchers.

Pretty good sign we played our B game and still won in their house. We will be sharper in January, and playing in Buffalo. 

What is this B game people are referring to? 

17 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I was so pessimistic that I predicted the Bills to win! Let that sink in. 

You argument is flawed. You just can't give the Bills a "pass" or excuse, because their offense was sloppy, made bad calls, and poor execution. That's ridiculous unless you expect perfection. Is that really being objective? 

Not going to rehash the game and cherry pick plays like you did. Again I ask how objective is that?

After watching that game, I don't know how anyone can't be impressed with the Chiefs. This game illustrates that they a legit contender and can clearly compete and beat the Bills. The Bills took the lead with 1.08 on the clock. Then must of us I assume were on the edge of our seats praying the Bills wouldn't blow it. Yet, you and others want to proclaim the Bills as superior or way better. My eyes don't see it. Call the pessimistic all you like. 

Were the Chiefs injuries significant? Will the Chefs offense with their newly acquired receivers improve? Did the Chiefs play poorly with two INTs? 

I'm having a great night relaxing after a great, close, competitive win.  Hope you do to. 

I can’t believe I’m saying this but… I agree with the new cam

In my opinion to say that the bills should have easily beaten this team is to take away from the victory the Chiefs played very well and the bills just outlasted them

Sometimes you have to give a little bit of credit to the team that you’re playing Mahomes is an elite QB

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

What exactly is evident it wasn’t kC’s A game.  I personally don’t buy the Buffalo B game. I think they both played hard with the players they had. Also both showed why at this point they are considered favorites. 

Thank you for some sanity around here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Reading some of the KC blogs and while some are respectful there are a lot of sour grapes. Some continually saying Josh wins in October but folds like a table in the playoffs. As incorrect as that take is, it isn't worth responding to. It somewhat surprises me that some can't appreciate the great games these two play. 

37 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

OL holding was a pretty moot point imo…both teams were holding like crazy and it wasn’t getting called 

Been that way all year with DL players getting their jerseys ripped off dragging OL players.

With the spat of injured and decapitated QBs and how much fans want to see offense, it seems they are turning a blind eye to most of those.

7 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

Seen this a lot tonight. Was it really a “B” game? Lack of execution, which they have had a lot of this season, even last season could be a possibility. Hopefully it’ll get cleaned up, with Allen it’s easy to Brielle it will be. 
End of the day the Bills beat a quality team  in a tough game. Both showed why they are considered to teams. 

I would say it was our B game considering the first 3 trips in the red zone for the offense produced 3 points. Also had a turn over on downs on our own side of the field. 

Edited by DapperCam
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Bills were averaging 13ppg allowed on defense, Chiefs 31ppg on offense. Their 20 is about what you'd expect when they faced off.

Chiefs defense was allowing 24ppg and Bills 30 on offense. Our 24 is below what you'd expect. That was their A game and our B game.

I doubt any Chiefs fan would say that was their A game. In fact, they most likely think they should have win the game. 

I totally disagree with you. Throw your stats out the window too. They didn't mean poop going into this game. Joe Marino in one of his podcasts said it too. Ask Mahomes if he played his A game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Diggs is unreal 

The play he had right before halftime to make a tough catch in traffic, then have the wherewithal to regain his balance and run out of bounds, was one of the best plays I've seen him make here. That's the kind of play that comes from being totally locked in 24/7.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

I doubt any Chiefs fan would say that was their A game. In fact, they most likely think they should have win the game. 

I totally disagree with you. Throw your stats out the window too. They didn't mean poop going into this game. Joe Marino in one of his podcasts said it too. Ask Mahomes if he played his A game. 

😂😂Ask the chiefs fans if that was their A game is your comeback

And sure let's throw the stats out because they disprove your argument

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Mango said:

Refs weren’t good tonight.

I can’t believe the replay that was showed on the Neal DH call in the first half of Kelce was the right replay. That was nothing. 

I thought Elams call was a bit light but he did do enough to turn the WR hips over. 

That said, it was either 2nd or 3rd and 10 on the final game winning drive and Dawkins had a blatant hold that wasn’t called and allowed us to convert. Also 15 yards for a BS taunting call saved the Bills. I won’t complain too much. 

https://twitter.com/EWood70/status/1581784656000999424?s=20&t=ODBsVmXbq--qA0atXHojgw

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.