NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

This kids reaction is understandable if you don't watch Josh each week. I watched it and was excited but not surprised 

Surrender Cobra so appropriate here

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Comebackkid said:

Correct.   i knew the second i seen how pissed josh was that he would move heaven and earth to try and get a win.   You DONT pull on supermans cape and you DONT trip him like a lil B word!  

You forgot "Don't piss into the wind".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

The more I watch Josh Allen play, the more I see of John Elway. Same cannon arm. Allen may be more mobile. Two unbelievable talents

It’s interesting you made this comparison because Skip and Shannon were talking about Allen the other day and Elway’s name entered the conversation… then Skip says to Shannon “but he’s no Elway…” Shannon stayed quiet. I think Allen is better than Elway, or at least will be by the end of this season. He’s bigger, stronger, & faster in an era where athletes are superior to those in the 80s/90s. “Toughness” is the main trait they share, more than mobility, or a live arm.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I'm enjoying this win.

We have tons more to do. The monkey is not off our backs...yet. We just simply brushed some dust off our shoulders. We're going to enjoy this for one more week and rightfully so. This win AND the win against Baltimore Ravens reveal to the NFL universe that we're extremely difficult to beat, at any NFL stadium, as long as we can stay healthy. That Miami Dolphin loss was a fluke.

I had all the confidence in the world that Travis Kelce wasn't going to get 1 TD today.

Von Miller had a super game with 2 sacks and 2 tackles for loss. Please show confidence in our defense. We're number one for many reasons and Von Miller is a huge reason why we're great defensively. I don't know why some of us here predicted that Chiefs were going to score 30 on us. I predicted 17 points. I was just 3 points off.

When the Chiefs come to play in our building, their score is going to be around the 10-14 range.

Oh yeah, Chiefs fans please shut up about Tyreek Hill. He's old news.

Edited by Buffalo Ballin
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I dont care what anyone thinks about how good or bad these teams are.  The Bills beat the Rams, Ravens, Chiefs on the road.  Also played 2 physical teams at home. 4 out of 6 games on the road to start the season.  Banged up like crazy and only a heat storm keeping us from 6-0. Thats no easy feat.  

If the trolls dont think this team is legit now, they never will.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.