NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I knew Allen was going to punch it in. So we agree on that. My worry was giving the ball to Mahomes with a minute and two time outs. Don't know how anyone thought the game was over when Knox caught the TD. 

Its never over till its over...but after pissing josh off, i knew he would be going 110 %....u need extra incentive..there it is

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bimmer323i said:

He’ll yea bro I’m right there with ya…. What a bunch of sore F’en losers they are… Over on the Chiefs forums there fans still aren’t impressed with us and said Josh needed our defense to win the game for him… What a bunch of a holes… GO BILLS

Agreed. They are cocky and unknowledgeable about football and QBs. I can readily acknowledge that the Bills and Chiefs are the two best teams in football and that Allen and Mahomes are the two best QBs in the league. Either one of these teams can win on any given Sunday vs the other. You will find very very few Chiefs fans who can admit these things. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

What a game! So many ups and downs. Not for the faint hearted. Fantastic finish by the offense and defense. This team sure looks special to me. They didn't play anyway close to a clean game and gutted out a win in hostile territory vs an elite QB. Long way to go but the road is being paved brick by brick. I'm one happy Bills fan. 

These are the two best teams in football clashing.  Anyone expecting a clean game or blowout was just not thinking straight.

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

We already know what that is, he's been preloading it all week, regular season doesn't matter. Which technically is both not wrong and is. Game matters to the team and for playoff position, but even if we do play them in Buffalo, that's a tough playoff game.

Thats fine but anybody that doesnt think KC gave it their all today just because it wasnt the playoffs is just dumb.

2 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

OK - I seriously over-react during a game?

Ya but so do a lot of people.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

What is this B game people are referring to? 

It was the one where they left 17 points on the field on their first 3 possessions. Probably left another 7 throughout the game. KC got two long plays one because 3 of our players collided the second on a ridiculous pic play not called. Don’t be a 🤡 you know what people are talking about…

Edited by Meatloaf63
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

Its never over till its over...but after pissing josh off, i knew he would be going 110 %....u need extra incentive..there it is

I'm splitting hairs here. I don't believe needed any extra incentive. He will to win is special along with his talent. The trip incentive is a nice story but I think it fiction. But hey we can run with it...

7 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

62 yard field goals and massive YAC plays won't be around forever. 

Kelce is already pushing it with his age and usage. 

Add in 2 rare Mahomes INTs, missed 51 yard FG, and a failed 4th down play inside the 5. Paint a whole picture please. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Im sleeping on them.  

I wouldn't.  Our tiebreaker with the Chiefs we won today can be gone just as easily as it was last season if we aren't prepared to take care of business each and every week.

Edited by Billz4ever

8 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

These are the two best teams in football clashing.  Anyone expecting a clean game or blowout was just not thinking straight.

Thats fine but anybody that doesnt think KC gave it their all today just because it wasnt the playoffs is just dumb.

I can always count ob you for being a voice of reason. Even if we don't always agree I appreciate your input. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

So i was just browsing the phone and came across the previews of the game.   stephon diggs... 148 yrds, josh allen 361 yards.  

I feel like i got so caught up in every little play that i some how missed some of what allen and diggs did together.   I would have never guessed

diggs had that many yards..i wasnt even sure josh threw over 300.   I feel like now its over and i know the outcome i could actually enjoy

watching it a second time better.   

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

I wouldn't.  Our tiebreaker with the Chiefs we won today can be gone just as easily as it was last season if we aren't prepared to take care of business.

I dont think the Jets or the Pats are good enough.  At best wildcard fodder.  Not saying we cant lose but its an any given sunday loss if it happens.  Its not because they are better.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I'm splitting hairs here. I don't believe needed any extra incentive. He will to win is special along with his talent. The trip incentive is a nice story but I think it fiction. But hey we can run with it...

you can believe what you want...  but...after u get pissed off over something..its another gear.   for most people

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I dont think the Jets or the Pats are good enough.  At best wildcard fodder.  Not saying we cant lose but its an any given sunday loss if it happens.  Its not because they are better.

Oh, the Bills are definitely the better team,but given they are in our division, we can't afford any letdown against them and give up the advantage we have over KC right now like we did last year.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.