NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

2 Red Zone turnovers (one fumble and once on downs) would have cost us the game if Chiefs were playing at their best. 

Both teams played well, but definitely missed on some plays. "B" grade is fair 

Some are saying the Chiefs brought their A game. 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The look when they panned to Mahomes' face when Allen leaped over that defender was not a, "Way to go bro." look.

These guys both have that anything you can do I can do better thing going on.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I doubt any Chiefs fan would say that was their A game. In fact, they most likely think they should have win the game. 

I totally disagree with you. Throw your stats out the window too. They didn't mean poop going into this game. Joe Marino in one of his podcasts said it too. Ask Mahomes if he played his A game. 

I love the ‘just wait until we get Fenton back’ who isn’t very good and we will be getting tre white back 

3 hours ago, Comebackkid said:

I just want everybody to remember that Josh Allen doesn't make comebacks and if you hit him he'll start making mistakes and won't run anymore

The game was over when Chris Jones tripped Allen and didn't get called for it. That's the moment that Allen went nuclear which means he's hurdling 6' tall men and throwing dots into the corner of the endzone.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WideNine said:

The look when they panned to Mahomes' face when Allen leaped over that defender was not a, "Way to go bro." look.

These guys both have that anything you can do I can do better thing going on.

Mahomes had a "I can't top that and I'm pissed about it" look on his face. 

• Agree 3

10 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

Reading some of the KC blogs and while some are respectful there are a lot of sour grapes. Some continually saying Josh wins in October but folds like a table in the playoffs. As incorrect as that take is, it isn't worth responding to. It somewhat surprises me that some can't appreciate the great games these two play. 

I agree but just look at what many are saying here. They aren't giving the Chiefs very much credit. A common theme is the Bills won playing their B game. Not looking at other variables like how did the Chiefs play, were their injuries a factor, etc...Many think the Bills are by far the better team. Im not sure what game they watched. 

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The game was over when Chris Jones tripped Allen and didn't get called for it. That's the moment that Allen went nuclear which means he's hurdling 6' tall men and throwing dots into the corner of the endzone.

Correct.   i knew the second i seen how pissed josh was that he would move heaven and earth to try and get a win.   You DONT pull on supermans cape and you DONT trip him like a lil B word!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

For me the game was over when I saw the INT. 

2 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

Correct.   i knew the second i seen how pissed josh was that he would move heaven and earth to try and get a win.   You DONT pull on supermans cape and you DONT trip him like a lil B word!  

I knew Allen was going to punch it in. So we agree on that. My worry was giving the ball to Mahomes with a minute and two time outs. Don't know how anyone thought the game was over when Knox caught the TD. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

2 Red Zone turnovers (one fumble and once on downs) would have cost us the game if Chiefs were playing at their best. 

Both teams played well, but definitely missed on some plays. "B" grade is fair 

What is this argument though lol we had a b game also and left a ton of points off the board.  I think we’re getting a little spoiled by absolutely blowing out teams.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.