NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

Regrets, I’ve had a few, yes there were times, I had a few, but through it all, I ate it up, and spit it up, I’ve faced it all, and did Josh’s way!

Nothing like Old Blue Eyes.  I’m just a middle aged guy, but he was the original cool cat like McQueen.

For you youngins, actually listen to this song.  There is a reason why Super Allen listens to Blue Eyes.  He’s my dads generation, but still love him.

Enjoy the night boys!  I know I will.

ahem..girls

lmao

🙂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Special K said:

That throw to Knox was one of the best throws Allen ever made......and that’s saying something because he has had so many great throws!!!!!

Probably top-15. Another one of those thrown through a porthole, not a window. Reminded me most of the Diggs TD late against the Cardinals with a sprinkle of the pass to Davis against the Niners over (Willis?)

Von was as mentioned above, I'm a little slow, my MVP. As a defense the key is, get the ball back. To score, the offense has to convert 3rd/4th every time. The defense only needs to stop them once. Von on those critical downs, made the plays the Bills just didn't get from Hughes or Addison. That tipped the scales of the game. If they go on to home field and (gulp) win the Lombardi, Von Miller will be an all-time FA signing.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Von Miller...the closer! 3rd down sack to force a three and out punt giving the offense the ball back, Allen driving down the field and doing another Superman hurdle for a first down on a run...

Von Miller forcing a fading throw while Mahomes falling back by splitting a double team...

• Like (+1) 6

26 minutes ago, Malazan said:

My nerves just watching..

..I can't imagine being a player let alone Allen in this type of game. 

It's amazing though. I kept watching sidelines. Even adter w of mckensies mishaps they were chill

McKenzie and Allen and someone were laughing. They stayed relaxed.  I think they just have fun. 

• Like (+1) 5

The AfterGlow

1. Von F-ing Miller

2. Josh F-ing Allen

3. Taron F-ing Johnson

4. Devin F-ing Singletary

5. Stephon F-ing Diggs

6. Gabe F-ing Davis

7. Kaiir F-ing Elam

8. Matt F-ing Milano

9.Dawson F-ing Knox

10. Lesley F-ing Frazer

11. DORSEY, DORSEY, DORSEY

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Special K said:

That throw to Knox was one of the best throws Allen ever made......and that’s saying something because he has had so many great throws!!!!!

It was a good throw, but I don't think any throw could top the one he threw to Diggs against the Jets for a 4 yard TD after rolling out of the pocket, jumping through a leg tackle, stiff arming a DLine player chasing him and then throwing the ball in midair while being tossed to the ground out of bounds along the sideline.

I have never seen anything like that and unless it's Allen I don't think I ever will again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Bills have to get in the lab and think up something on Kelce. 

This free release, pass him off to zone, no chip, doesn't work. 

And yet we've beaten them 2 of the last 3 games. Sometimes it's better to let the star have his but stop everyone else.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Absolutely see why McKenzie is a nobody in the league, great talent, failure in execution.  If he doesn’t see the field again this year I’m fine with it.

I am shocked he didn’t get yanked. McD normally sits guys down for less. Not to mention Shakir more than flashed last week. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kellyhero68 said:

This is just another win in a season of wins. These Kanas SHOTTY chefs will be coming to Buffalo "IF" they even meet in the playoffs.

yeah they MIGHT be in our crib in the playoffs. Controling our own destiny I like our chances just sayin'

🙂

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Really curious what was up with that fumble on the flip to McKenzie (who wasn’t even looking for the ball). We are straight up better than any defense, idk why we need to break out the cute stuff.

Especially since they were running the ball so well conventionally, especially in the first half.

15 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yup, just buyout Dirty. That was an ungodly performance today. 

Buyout dirty??  Thinking you're overreacting a bit over onebad game?  He's caught a lot of clutch catches for us, mostly last year.  Wouldn't have won NE game without him,  Big 4th down catch vs NE in playoffs too

I was amazed at how loud that crowd was, all game long (til the last 51 seconds of course).  It has to be hard to play in that.  I look forward to having that Chiefs team in a crazy loud Bills stadium for the AFC Championship, with the Bills feeding off the crowd's energy.   The Pats got a taste of that in last years home playoff game.  So much to look forward to - Go Bills!!!

Edited by Georgia Bill
typo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I never cared for Singletary last season but he had a strong game. Diggs played big when it mattered, like great player do. Davis didn't get a lot of action but made the limited touches count. And Von earned half his salary tonight.

And I see — as I thought before — why the Bills brass thought McKenzie is worth the relative pittance of a couple million per year; he's simply not a money player.

Just now, Nephilim17 said:

I never cared for Singletary last season but he had a strong game. Diggs played big when it mattered, like great player do. Davis didn't get a lot of action but made the limited touches count. And Von earned half his salary tonight.

And I see — as I thought before — why the Bills brass thought McKenzie is worth the relative pittance of a couple million per year; he's simply not a money player.

Early in the game he was 8, 9, 7, 9 yards seemingly. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.