Bucs sign Beasley

aristocrat

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Damn. I wish he would have just kept his damn mouth shut. Imo, he was on his way to Ring of Honor status/Buffalo immortality.

Had nothing to do with it.  He declined severely, he has taken a toll over the middle, he's 33 years old... that's what happens. 

I like Beasley but he's just declined to far, he's too slow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Ummmm… I was at the game Sunday. The receivers had trouble catching his passes because he sucked for 3+ quarters. Hard to catch passes thrown at your feet or out of bounds. He had a few nice balls on the TD drive after Lattimore was tossed, but otherwise most of the game he was pretty off target. 

1 hour ago, ArtVandalay said:

Had nothing to do with it.  He declined severely, he has taken a toll over the middle, he's 33 years old... that's what happens. 

I like Beasley but he's just declined to far, he's too slow.

LMAO…yes he declined a little…but “declined severely” is a total over exaggeration.  

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

He had a right to not keep his mouth shut though.

And it cost him his postion on the Bills..  so actions have consequences

1 hour ago, BidsJr said:

Bease was right.

It is not his gums who are the ignorant ones.

no

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

TB 12 will eat up this signing Bease will will Bease & be a thorn in the side of every team he goes up against i know he will do well with them i always like him & in some ways wished he was still here you could always count on him to move the chains he will be Tommy's new Welker/Edelman !!

And if Beasley catches a TD pass from him he could be the 78th different player TB 12 has thrown a TD to .

Stop with the vax talk.  Threads get locked by the mods for it.  You have your opinions, others the opposite, and unlike the NFL we don't have any NFLPA agreement dictating accepted behavior.  Let's keep things on-topic and unlocked, please.

I hold no grudge against Beeze, and wish him the best.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Good for him. Seems like a great fit for him all around (team, QB, offense, state they play in). I could see him doing well there and hope he does. No ill will towards Bease.

Still don’t miss him though. I like the versatility of our new WR corps. I like that most guys can play inside and outside. And being able to play multiple different guys in the slot now opens up the offense more.

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

This is another Edelman for Brady. You will hearing Beasley's name alot this year .  I wanted him back but I guess it wasn't to be...

Yeah, if anyone can squeeze another productive season out of him it’s Brady. I’d like to see Cole end his career on a higher note. But unfortunately now I can’t take any joy in whatever success he might have. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.