Kyler Murray unfollows Cardinals on social media

Albany,n.y.

When he was drafted I specifically said….”After 4 years more than likely he will struggle and return to baseball”.

Struggle meaning not staying healthy and just struggling to love the game of football. I always just thought him being undersized would be tough and he’s always IMO had more love for the game of baseball.

And here we are.

Edited by CEN-CAL17
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Probably just posturing.  He’s in line for an extension, right?  Maybe talks aren’t going as well as he would have hoped.  So he threatens to go back to the A’s and relearn how to play second base or centerfield or whatever.  Have at it.  

Hope he enjoyed his one moment in the sun with the hail mary.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

He should go play baseball, he doesn't have the testicular fortitude required to be great in this league... all the talent in the world but I think the pre-draft analysis questioning his love for the game was pretty spot on.  

I think Doug Whaley's thoughts about football poisoned Murray's mind.

8 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Maybe he's salty that he was actually criticized for his playoff performance, including throwing one of the most boneheaded pick-6's I've ever seen.

He has a throw right there which he could place where either an eligible receiver, or no one, gets it

image.thumb.png.1c744c924e7050d17531708c41eda1a9.png

Instead, he pulls it down and waits until this happens:

image.thumb.png.59811f91eb407a7972ce1a23105251a8.png

Then declines to take a safety by throwing it up so that this happens:

image.thumb.png.ded816c91928e6f9330c2f7e38ed67df.png

That wins out hands-down over anything Allen did in the Houston playoff game, and he deserves a ***** ton of flak for it.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Probably just posturing.  He’s in line for an extension, right?  Maybe talks aren’t going as well as he would have hoped.  So he threatens to go back to the A’s and relearn how to play second base or centerfield or whatever.  Have at it.  

finished 3 yrs

team has to pick up 5 th yr option

coukd there be a trade. I doubt it but anything is possible.

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Murray made some unbelievable  plays that looked more like luck than ability. It finally came to a halt and he couldn't actually be a QB when needed.

I seem to recall one such play..🤔

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Maybe he's salty that he was actually criticized for his playoff performance, including throwing one of the most boneheaded pick-6's I've ever seen.

He has a throw right there which he could place where either an eligible receiver, or no one, gets it

image.thumb.png.1c744c924e7050d17531708c41eda1a9.png

Instead, he pulls it down and waits until this happens:

image.thumb.png.59811f91eb407a7972ce1a23105251a8.png

Then declines to take a safety by throwing it up so that this happens:

image.thumb.png.ded816c91928e6f9330c2f7e38ed67df.png

That wins out hands-down over anything Allen did in the Houston playoff game, and he deserves a ***** ton of flak for it.

Obviously a horrible play, but it was 3rd and 7, so that one yard quick out wasn't going to get it done.  They're already down by 14, on the road, midway through the 2nd quarter, backed up against their own endzone and about to punt the ball back to the Rams in good field position.  I'm sure he felt it was desperation time.  Take the safety and he's thinking we are staring down the barrel at 23-0.  I've seen Mahomes and Allen make plays like that.  And Murray is still a year behind Allen and two years behind Mahomes as far as experience goes (and even moreso when it comes to the playoffs).  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

39 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

He should go play baseball, he doesn't have the testicular fortitude required to be great in this league... all the talent in the world but I think the pre-draft analysis questioning his love for the game was pretty spot on.  

Why do you think that?  Based on throwing an Int??  There are plenty of those thrown by everyone.  Not saying I think he'll be great in football, think he's too small, but didn't recall any specific incidents involving him.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Well, in baseball all he has to worry about is fans throwing beer on him as he plays OF.  In football, there's 11 guys trying to maim him.

Plus, Kliff won't share. 👇

image.thumb.jpeg.7276ca69f2d59c4e8498b27294fc1615.jpeg

I was wondering why they were all giving the "loser" sign, then I remembered that Kingsbury went to Texas Tech, and that's the Red Raiders sign.

53 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Does this say he has two total posts and 1.3M people are following him?  I really don't get people's obsessions with obsessions, aka following people on Twitter in the hopes that someone who apparently tweets as much as blue moons, will someday post his third tweet and you gotsa know..

• Agree 1

He a slightly bigger Tua, and there in lies the problem…, just sayin, 😁👍

• Like (+1) 1

I saw this on the NFL subreddit this morning. Apparently he never followed the Cardinals social media accounts to begin with. He probably hired a social media manager or something and they wanted to restart his account or whatever. I guess it's also a tactic used in contract negotiations. Agent tells the player to distance themselves from team on social media, team may start to think the guy is considering asking for a trade or in Murray's case maybe a career change. Who knows. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.