John Brown - Sit or Play?

wppete

Now that John Brown is off the IR do we sit him against the Patriots, give him one week to get completely healthy and give him limited reps against Miami To get him Ready for the playoffs? 

Hope he comes back 100% healthy and ready to go because with him healthy in the lineup that offense is unstoppable. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, wppete said:

Now that John Brown is off the IR do we sit him against the Patriots, give him one week to get completely healthy and give him limited reps against Miami To get him Ready for the playoffs? 

Hope he comes back 100% healthy and ready to go because with him healthy in the lineup that offense is unstoppable. 

I'd want him 100% for the playoffs.

If coaching feels he's 100% now, then play him.

If not, rest.

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, wppete said:

What's up with Digg's foot? 

2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

What's up with Digg's foot? 

Injured late in game.....no word yet.  I am kinda worried about Andre Roberts too...nothing against Micah but Roberts is a #1 returner for a reason - he is good.

• Like (+1) 1

Ya can’t sit him and then just throw him in cold into a playoff game, he needs to be at game speed previous to the playoffs.

It is a silly azs debate, if he is off IR he is healthy enough to start having snaps,   to not play him is to purposefully keep that talent on the side line, and that doesn’t show much brain power does it...

That and we will be playing for playoff seeding for the rest of the regular season, so this resting the starters horse sh-t is just absurd. Jmo😁👍

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Injured late in game.....no word yet.  I am kinda worried about Andre Roberts too...nothing against Micah but Roberts is a #1 returner for a reason - he is good.

I believe they said Diggs foot was stepped on and wasn't serious (might have been McD post game presser).  I'm sure there will be more coming out later.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

If he is Healthy he plays.  Needs Reps to get back in Sync Prior to playoffs. Similar with the easing in that they did with Milano.

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

And of course my point being, if Diggs isn't 100%, we might need to play Brown some.

• Like (+1) 1

Probably kicks some of the rust off this week with Josh and get into rhythm. Still feels like how we play week 17 is 50/50 on starters and what could be at stake. Do it now with the first time and put him on a pitch count, that way we have some freedom on what to do with him against the fins. 

8 hours ago, wppete said:

He might not be 100% the rest of the year. So I’d say no.  Let him get a couple series against the Dolphins and wait on the playoffs.