Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Now I remember why I stopped posting here. This team is going to be 4-1 with a real life NFL offense and the talk is that the division is now some pipe dream? The Patriots* suck and are about to play 13 straight weeks. The division is still the Bills' to lose and probably still somewhere around -200 odds if I am being totally pessimistic. 

Edited by SACTOBILLSFAN
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Nobody was spying... he broke containment. 

I get that. But someone has to be game planned to stop him after that. Blaming it on Hughes doesn't make sense to me. We are playing a mobile QB not Tom Brady or Drew Brees. 

Nobody close enough had eyes on the QB and we had at least two linebackers near the line I believe. Tannehill can break containment on Hughes all day if he wants to. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

The difference in this game is penalties and turnovers. On all 3 phases Tennessee have simply played more disciplined and better ball

Two weeks off for being a**hats is a nice bonus. Isn’t it?  Thanks Goddell. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Watt, Bosa, Kerrigan or bust

The clowns on this site were laughing when i said get Watt,  you like watching this garbage defence of Henry dragging Murphy for 6-7 yards.  No pass rush and this has been going on all season.  Our offence has covered it up