Bills @ Dolphins Game thread - 2nd Half

Simon

Just now, Roundybout said:

Let’s blame Josh for the free rusher in his face in 0.1 seconds 

I actually blame the play designs. If everyone including Allen knew they were bringing the house, then where is the hot route?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Nitro said:

They rush everyone and no hot read?  

Hot read doesn't matter when there's a completely unblocked free rusher up the middle. Someone on the interior screwed up. Happened several times against the Pats too.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, HappyDays said:

Another protection breakdown from our vaunted OL. I mean we literally knew it was a blitz and they still allowed a free rusher.

Josh can’t beat cover zero anymore. Our beautiful boy is channeling his 2018 self.

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

Then you throw it away and take the points ................. wow deja vu

Lol so we called a play that is DESIGNED to be thrown away (no one was in the endzone)?

• Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Another protection breakdown from our vaunted OL. I mean we literally knew it was a blitz and they still allowed a free rusher.

Free rusher is going to happen.  It needs to be from an end, not the damn middle right in front of Josh

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

That's game.  We're about to go down 21 to 7.

I mean I get it, I can be pessimistic as bad as anyone and say that stuff too, but the literal next play could be a pick 6 or scoop and score.

Just now, CoudyBills said:

Anyone who has not seen that before either doesn't watch many interviews or they have a bias.

He could have settled everything down and sent the FG team out there instead said “I’ll let my QB make magic happen as always.”