Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

I can’t tell if you’re joking. Allen has proven he’s an elite quarterback and you’re defending Dorsey?

Dude.  I love Allen.  I get Dorsey is over his head.  But Josh has been playing bad.  If dont agree great. 

Just now, Coffeesforclosers said:

But expected.  Unlike the people in this thread who think a receiver who think it's ok for a receiver to drop a ball that hits him in the hands.

Ah it's one of those that was definitely coming in hot, but you still want the WR to get it. And some would, hence the disappointment

4 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Can not wait to see how air raid on Twitter will defend Gabe and blame dorsey

I mean Dorsey needs to go but that's 110% on Gabe. He gets paid to catch the ball. That's 90% of his job, plus occasionally blocking. Catch the ball!

• Agree 1

Just now, Awwufelloff said:

Comparing the greatest tight end in nfl history to Kinkaid lol, this forum I swear 

I mean Kincaid is on pace to break the rookie record for receptions in a year. He’s also only 3 catches behind LaPorta who everyone was praising so far and Kincaid missed a game. So yes he’s on a damn high trajectory 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.