Your very true feelings for tomorrow outcome

Italian Bills

58 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Your biggest fear being the fans’ reaction if the Bills don’t look good vs the Bills themselves says a lot about you.

C'mon Fire, hang with me brother...do you really think I "fear" fan reaction, or this board??

It was a joke. But, as I should remember, sarcasm doesn't travel well on the inter-webs.

7 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Because all the reasons below, how much are you worried for tomorrow ? 

our lately struggling on offense

the amount of injuries that hit us

the fact that is a divisional game away in a very hostile environment 

the hoodie that can always find a way

our run D

dorsey unable to create a great and balanced offensive plan

- zero worried

- a lil bit worried

- worried

Tbh I'm never less than a little bit worried. Playing Hoody always pushes the needle further and it always will.

I'm very bearish on our season at this point, but I think this is a get right game for the Bills. New England is basically the same team we played last week, except their offense is even worse. I expect us to run up the score pretty severely on NE, and I'd be shocked if they score more than 10 points due to their ineptitude under center.

8 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Because all the reasons below, how much are you worried for tomorrow ? 

our lately struggling on offense

the amount of injuries that hit us

the fact that is a divisional game away in a very hostile environment 

the hoodie that can always find a way

our run D

dorsey unable to create a great and balanced offensive plan

- zero worried

- a lil bit worried

- worried

Zero worried. 

2 hours ago, JohninMinn. said:

Hoping Bills don't play down to their opponents level again. This is where McD earns his paycheck.

Josh said something that struck me. He said basically he hope they put it together this week because game are going to get tougher as the season goes on. This says to me that they In fact do have it in their heads who the lesser opponents are. You can't tell me they don't take some teams lighter than others. I think Buffalo does this often. Last years Buffalo's superbowl was the KC game this year so far it was Miami. The other games just look like a struggle for them which is funny because they were against lesser talented teams. 

Edited by Goin Breakdown

I’m very worried about our DT situation.  I would look for BB to try and exploit the unit.

luckily-  they are terrible, so there’s very little chance of losing.  I don’t care if we win by 1 or 70.  Just win and stay healthy in sept-nov.   

3 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Confused The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

So, how did it turn out for you?  🤷‍♂️

For tomorrow I am like I am every game day, hopeful but nervous. At least it’s a Sunday game at 1:00pm. That just feels like NFL football time to me. 

If ever there was such a thing as a “get right” game this one SHOULD be it. How far we’ve come that NE is now that beat down team. LOVE IT. Cheating f

Yeah I know its a division game and the Hoodie and we haven’t looked good in 2 weeks.

NE is decimated on defense. No Judon, no Uche, no Gonzales (rookie but whatever). 

If Dorsey/Josh can’t get this offense on track vs this dumpster fire then we are in trouble.

Mac Jones is GARBAGE. I hope they keep him for a decade. Just play 2 high zone and rush the passer. He’s so scared of his lack of O-line protection that he’s throwing quick not past 10 yards. 

That being said, Bills by a FG because we are BILLSY

• Agree 1

I see this game going similar to the Commanders game minus the multiple late turnovers that got the game to an extreme blowout. The offense is decent and just kicks a bunch of close-range field goals and gets 2 TDs. The defense dominates and the game is in control for the most part. 

Not feeling good about this one.  Pats* are going to run right up the gut over and over and without Jones and Oliver and undersized LBs I feel like the Bills are vulnerable right up the middle.  You'll see tons of short passes from Maccorkle because of breezy conditions.  Could come down to a FG in the end.  I just don't see any kind of Bills blowout.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, KCNC said:

Not feeling good about this one.  Pats* are going to run right up the gut over and over and without Jones and Oliver and undersized LBs I feel like the Bills are vulnerable right up the middle.  You'll see tons of short passes from Maccorkle because of breezy conditions.  Could come down to a FG in the end.  I just don't see any kind of Bills blowout.

this is exactly how you'd beat buffalo with that garbage offense in NE. It'll be the wind game, without the wind. Bill needs to get #300 and who better than buffalo to do it against.  Bills win if Dopey Dorsey doesn't show up. If he does. Itll probably look at lot like the NYG game. #unchainallen

• Like (+1) 1

Too much fear about “getting run over” by the patriots because of the DT situation. Missing Ed is a much bigger issue with the pass rush, which as concerning as it is, really shouldn’t be a deciding factor in this game. 

With that in mind, those worried Dorsey will abandon the run should not fret. Playing conservative is exactly the kind of game BB would want. I think you’ll see a much more agressive passing attack. Their pass rush is non existent. I am not going to get into a possession battle with a team i am clearly better than. 

Foot on the gas, and if they want to try and run the ball 45 times, so be it. 

12 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Bills need a statement game.

Won’t be tomorrow.  It will be closer than it should be.

You might. They don’t. A win will do. 

Honestly I am now worried about every game until Dorsey learns that we need to run the ball and Beane learns that we need a WR to take pressure off of Stefon. The Jacksonville debacle combined with that Giants game that was too close...  it should never have been that close.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Agree 1

Very concerned about this one. Seems like half the D is out with injuries. The offense has been a mess the last couple of weeks, unable to muster anything until the 4th quarter. Offense needs to get into rhythm-- there must be receivers other than Diggs who are open.

Think this will be a really tough game-- and the line is too high for a team that has struggled the way Buffalo has.

5 hours ago, DeltaDigital said:

this is exactly how you'd beat buffalo with that garbage offense in NE. It'll be the wind game, without the wind. Bill needs to get #300 and who better than buffalo to do it against.  Bills win if Dopey Dorsey doesn't show up. If he does. Itll probably look at lot like the NYG game. #unchainallen

The Hoodie and the #300 ? You are right, i think the same, the Bills have many times been the team against who other franchises or players set their records. 
I can see their locker room fired up to give it to him exactly against us, so special… and the Bills remembered forever in this record. 

Ther’s only a way to avoid this: playing the game with the blowout attitude.

• Like (+1) 1

I am worried about this one, I could easily see the Pats catching some lucky bounces and the Bills O sputtering enough to get beaten.  I sure hope I’m wrong, I’m rolling JA out as my fantasy QB this week (and every week), along w Davis so I’m hoping something works out.

17 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Honestly I am now worried about every game until Dorsey learns that we need to run the ball and Beane learns that we need a WR to take pressure off of Stefon. The Jacksonville debacle combined with that Giants game that was too close...  it should never have been that close.

I HATE BEING A CHICKEN LITTLE, BUT WHY IN THE *^&* IS THIS TEAM BROKEN ON OFFENSE?!!??! ALLEN, DORSEY, MCD, BEANE... WTF IS THIS?!!?!?!?

20 hours ago, DeltaDigital said:

Yep. Dopey Dorsey showed up… again. 1-2 in the division. They won’t make the playoffs playing this way. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.