Your very true feelings for tomorrow outcome

Italian Bills

3 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Because all the reasons below, how much are you worried for tomorrow ? 

our lately struggling on offense

the amount of injuries that hit us

the fact that is a divisional game away in a very hostile environment 

the hoodie that can always find a way

our run D

dorsey unable to create a great and balanced offensive plan

- zero worried

- a lil bit worried

- worried

About as fearful as this girl.

my Paizan friend, we’ll be fine.

I am worried that Dorsey will invent a play called the double shotgun for all short yardage plays by lining up Allen and a RB/FB at punting depth and handing the ball off. Think of the momentum the Gilliam can generate before he reaches a defender. 4-D chess.

There is no team in the NFL that is more adept at stopping the Buffalo Bills offense than the Buffalo Bills offense. The last two games the Buffalo Bills offense has done a remarkable job at stopping the Buffalo Bills offense.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

We’ll whoop their ass and people here will complain that the Pats* suck and we still don’t have our s#!+ together.

My very true feeling about tomorrow’s game 

Correct. Nothing is good enough for the fans unless you beat the fins by 28.  Then it takes one week to go back to fire everyone BS during week 7.  

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

They have averaged 12 points per game for the year. It just means they will put up 27 on us tomorrow. Offense better come ready

like this kind of logic.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Correct. Nothing is good enough for the fans unless you beat the fins by 28.  Then it takes one week to go back to fire everyone BS during week 7.  

like this kind of logic.  

I was joking. Did it for laughs. I've actually been pretty positive all week even with the way the team played against the Giants. I think we will come out on fire tomorrow 

• Eyeroll 1

The Pats defense is not something to be feared.  They have some injuries and backups are playing. Mac Jones has really struggled.  The Saints are barely mediocre and they beat the Patriots 34-0 a couple weeks ago in Foxboro.  If this game is in question into the 4th Qtr i will be disappointed. And a loss would be catastrophic.

2 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

But if we all know that, how can McD be without a good plan to stop it ? I mean.. i still remember the game on dec 2021 when we lose to them and McCorkle had three attempts in al game long. Crazy !

You can have a good plan but if you don't the players to execute the plan ......

5 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

our run D

- zero worried

- a lil bit worried

- worried

I am a Bills fan for 32 years. I am always worried. 

13 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

Personally not worried about an L.

My real fear: if close or, god forbid, we lose...this board will become autotrophic.

This board will make its own food thru photosynthesis or chemosynthesis.  Interesting.  I have thought some posters were bacteria like. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

our run D

- zero worried

- a lil bit worried

- worried

it’s still an nfl game but the bills are the substantially better team. It’d have to be the pats near their ceiling and bills at their floor to be a concern of losing. Both possible but I’m not losing sleep over it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

it’s still an nfl game but the bills are the substantially better team. It’d have to be the pats near their ceiling and bills at their floor to be a concern of losing. Both possible but I’m not losing sleep over it.

But the cheats with help from zebras in a crooked facility has a much higher ceiling.

I never approach a game with zero concerns.  As for the game against the Patriots, I am mainly concerned about the fact that Buffalo will be missing close to 40% of the starters Buffalo began with on defense.  The four they are missing are arguably too best four among eleven defensive starters at the beginning of the season.  That said, my concerns are minimal because Buffalo has great depth and New England's offense is anemic at best.  Despite Buffalo's lack of a dominant performance on offense the last two games, I'm really not worried about Buffalo's offense in this game.  I don't think New England can stop it or even slow it down that much. 

45 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

Personally not worried about an L.

My real fear: if close or, god forbid, we lose...this board will become autotrophic.

Your biggest fear being the fans’ reaction if the Bills don’t look good vs the Bills themselves says a lot about you.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.